SentrySafe - Fire Safe, Fingerprint Lock - 1.2 Cubic Feet
About this item
Providing maximum security for home offices and small businesses, the SentrySafe DSW3930 Biometric Fire-Safe protects valuables from water, fire and theft. The biometric fingerprint reading lock, with multi-user capacity, includes a backlit electronic keypad and a tubular key for additional security.
The model is a 1.2 cu. ft. fire safe with a UL classification for fire protection for 1 hour up to 1770F for both documents and digital media, ETL verified for water resistance up to 8" for 24 hours, and is UL classified to pass a 15 foot drop test to ensure contents remain intact and locked upon impact. It is secured by an electronic lock with key or you can use the fingerprint scan. This safe also has 4 live-locking bolts and a bolt down kit to prevent unauthorized removal of items placed within the safe. For organization there is a multi-position tray, key rack and compartment area on the door for small items.
- 1.2 cu. ft. of space
- Protects paper documents, digital media, and valuables
- UL classified fire protection for 1 hour up to 1770F
- ETL verified water resistance for 8” of water up to 24 hours
- UL classified to pass a 15 foot drop test
- Secured by an electronic lock with key or use the fingerprint scan
- Has 4 live-locking bolts and a bolt down kit is included
- There is a multi-position tray, key rack and compartment area on the door for small items
- 4 AA batteries required but not included
- 17.8"L x 16.3"W x 19.3"H
- 101 lbs.