SentrySafe - Fire Safe, Electronic Lock - 1.2 Cubic Feet
The SentrySafe Electronic Hard Drive Fire Safe is designed to protect documents, digital media and other valuables from fire and theft. With 60% bigger bolts than traditional safes and a pry-resistant hinge bar this safe provides additional security against unauthorized access.
The Model SFW123GTF is a 1.2 cu. ft. fire safe with a UL classification for fire protection for 1 hour up to 1770F for both documents and digital media, ETL verified water resistance up to 8 inches for 24 hours, and is ETL classified to pass a 15 foot drop test to ensure contents remain intact and locked upon impact. It is secured by a dual electronic lock and key.
This safe also has 4 large 1" bolts (60% larger than traditional safes), pry-resistant hinge bar and a bolt down kit to prevent unauthorized removal. For organization there is a multi-position tray, key rack and compartment on the door for small items as well as an interior LED light to make organizing easier. You can stay connected to your protected data via USB2.0 connection. Keep your hard drive safe, even while in use!!
- 1.2 cu. ft. of space
- Protects paper documents, digital media, and valuables
- UL classified fire protection for 1 hour at 1700F
- Water resistant up to 8? for 24 hours
- ETL classified passing a 15 ft. drop test
- 4 large ? 1? bolts, pry-resistant hinge bar, bolt down kit is included
- Secured by dual electronic lock and key
- Multi position tray, key rack and compartment on door for easy organizing of small items
- Interior LED lighting
- Stay connected to your protected data via USB2.0 connection
- 4 AA batteries required but not included
- 17.8"L x 16.3"W x 19.3"H
- 101 lbs.
Ask & Answer
- 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- After Fire Replacement Guarantee
There is no additional information available for this item.