Seiko Melodies in Motion Wall Clock
About this item
Light up the holidays and your home with the facinating tunes and amazing style of Seiko’s Melodies in Motion Wall Clock! Exclusively designed for Sam's Club, this collector's item clock plays both classical and holiday music and is adorned with Swarovski crystals.
Seiko continues to grow through the art of watchmaking, introducing many firsts into the industry that has given the company its proud reputation in innovation. In addition to Seiko's impressive continuation of watch movement inventions, Seiko is also responsible for many of the world's firsts for clocks. For instance, in 1958, the commercialization of quartz clocks for broadcasting was introduced by Seiko. In 1959, Seiko developed transistorized wall clocks. In 1968, Seiko announced the world's first quartz wall clock for home use. In 1976, the world's first quartz alarm clock was introduced. Today, after 130 years of innovation, Seiko continues to dream of new adventures in time and is still proudly dedicated to the perfection that founder Kintaro Hattori always strove to achieve.
- Dimensions: 18 1/4" x 15" x 4"
- Metallic brown case with marble painted bezel
- Light sensor
- Volume control
- Demonstration button
- One way rotating pendulum with 15 Swarovski crystals
- 4 C and 1 AA batteries required
- Light sensor disengages all music, chimes and movement automatically when it becomes dark
- Three sets of melodies are available for selection in the control panel: Selection A: Ain’t Nothing Like The Real Thing; How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You); Stop In The Name Of Love; You’re In My Heart “The Final Acclaim”; Touch Me In the Morning; Weekend in New England; Selection b: The Four Seasons “Spring,” Kanon; Eine Kleine Nachtmusik; Symphony No. 6 “Pastoral”; “Morning” From Peer Gynt; La Traviata “Drinking Song”; Selection C: Deck The Halls; O Tannenbaum; We Wish You A Merry Christmas; Joy To The World; Silent Night; Jingle Bells