Sedona Nailhead Living Room Set - 4 pc.
- $ 2,399 00 2399.00
- Free shipping^
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
White Glove Delivery
The Sedona set features a beautiful leather-look microfiber fabric with rustic antique brass nailhead accents. Solid wood frames and legs create a product that will last for years, and the curved arm design softens this set with elegance. Fiber wrapped, high density foam cushions offer a soft but supportive seating experience. This is a perfect group for your den or living room.
- Outlaw Tobacco
- Fabric is Microfiber
- Cleaning: Blot spills with paper towel, use no harsh cleaners. If stain persists try baby wipes
- Assembly: 10 minutes; 1 person
- Style: Traditional
- Leather-look Microfiber
- Solid wood frames that last for years
- Comfortable foam seat and back cushions are wrapped with fiber for a comfortable seat
- Reversible Seat Cushions
- Antique Brass nail heads bring a rustic look to this group
- Curved Arm Design adds a touch of class
- Solid wood legs
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please e-mail the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at email@example.com
- Sofa Dimensions: 88"L x 36"W x 37"H
- Loveseat Dimensions: 67"L x 36"W x 37"H
- Chair Dimensions: 44"L x 36"W x 37"H
- Ottoman Dimensions: 30"L x 21"W x 19"H
- Seating Dimensions: 25" Deep 23" Wide
- Weight: 450 lbs.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Frames are warranted to be free from defective materials and manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase under normal household use. Springs and straps are warranted against breakage caused by metal fatigue or spring clips pulling loose from the frame for a period of one year. All cushions are warranted against loss of resiliency for a period of one year from the date of purchase. All cushions will soften and conform to the shape of the user. This is considered normal wear and not loss of resiliency or a defect. Fabric is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year. The warranty does not cover tears, burns, stains, flattening of nap, pilling, fading or shrinking and is not valid when heavy soiling or abuse is evident. Any damage resulting from chemical treatment or improper cleaning is also excluded from this warranty. Under this warranty, the manufacturer, at its option, will repair or replace any part or parts found to be defective.