Clear all selections
109 items from $0 to $3000$0 $3000
Security & Surveillance
Sort by: Top Selling
REVO 16 Channel 960H Security System with 2TB Hard Drive, 8 High-Res 700TVL (960H) Cameras, 22'' LED Monitor, and 100' Night VisionItem #: 172509 |Model #: R165D4GB4GM21-2T$ 899 00
Free shippingSamsung 4 Channel HD Security System with 1TB Hard Drive, 4 720P Weatherproof Bullet Cameras, and 82' Night VisionItem #: 136528 |Model #: SDH-B3040$ 279 00
$ 11 86
$ 39 86
Free shippingREVO 2 Pack Bundle of 100' Quick Connect RJ12 CableItem #: 526418 |Model #: R100RJ12CBNDL$ 44 86
Free shippingREVO 300' RJ-12 Extension CableItem #: 56327 |Model #: R300RJ12C$ 48 86
Free shippingREVO 600 TVL Bullet Camera with 80 Ft. Night VisionItem #: 754129 |Model #: RCBS30-2BNC$ 79 88
Free shippingREVO 2 Pack Bundle of 60' Quick Connect RJ12 CableItem #: 526128 |Model #: R60RJ12CBNDL$ 24 86
Free shippingQ-See Powered Microphone with Audio and Power CableItem #: 374045 |Model #: QSPMIC$ 21 88
Back to top
Security systems are installed for many reasons and in a variety of settings. As the name entails, people enjoy the added sense of security as well as having a means of tracking activities.
Benefits of owning a Security System
- Security cameras can be used inside and outside residential homes to create a safer living environment for you and your family. Cameras can be used to monitor babysitters, children, and more, and also used as a deterrent to robbers and vandals.
- Security systems are easy to use and very simple to install. Most consumers can have their surveillance systems up and running the same day they have the product in their hands.
- Security camera systems can help employers safeguard themselves against theft. Employees have an advantage because they know who is around and where things are placed. A security camera will deter them from attempted theft and catch them if they do decide to steal.
- Shoplifting is a major problem for many stores. Video surveillance systems can ensure patrons are not committing theft within the store's walls. Install security cameras and manage inventory shrinkage like never before possible.
- Many employees train with an experienced worker as part of their introductory period. This process can be improved by viewing the intelligence of security cameras. New employees can learn what to do and what not to do in live situations by viewing behavior from video surveillance systems.
- Security systems can also help you monitor the behavior of customers throughout the store. What attractions are popular? What areas get the least traffic? These are questions that can be answered through the employment of security cameras.
- Security systems may be tax deductible! It is advised to check with your individual insurance agent. In addition, video security systems can be used as a line of defense against false insurance claims.
- Many problems can be avoided within a store, yet security cameras can also monitor the outside of your store as well to help ward off vandals. In addition, employees can feel safe exiting the store and getting into their cars after a shift with security cameras in place.