Roll length: 700 ft.Quantity: 6 RollsPly: 1Color: White Roll width: 8 in.Towel size: 8 in. x 12 in.
White, single-ply towel. Features ABSORBENCY POCKETS* that absorb lots of water fast, for superior hand drying. Reduces dispensing problems and provides more hand dries per case. Fits Roll Control Dispenser item 788665 KIM-09989 (sold separately.)
Towel/Wipe Type: Roll Towels Application: Hand Number of Plies: 1 Color(s): White Material(s): Paper Dirt Types: Liquid,Soil Length: 12 in Roll Length: 700 ft Width: 8 in Scent: Unscented Number of Towels/Wipes Per Container: 700 For Use With: KIM 09989 item 788665Packaging: Roll Made with ABSORBENCY POCKETS* with "Fast Drying Ridges" Compliance, Standards Meets EPA standards for minimum post-consumer content: towels 40% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 40 % Total Recycled Content Percent 80 %
Compatible Paper Towel Products: Scott In-Sight Roll Control Center Pull Dispenser – Item #: 788665 SofPull Center Pull Hand Towel Dispenser – Smoke – Item #: 788693
Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.