Savona Chat Set with Firepit 5 pc.
- $ 999 00 999.00
About this itemOriginal Price $1299.00
This Savona Chat Set with 4 swivel rockers and a porcelain tile top firepit will enhance your evenings in your outdoor living area. This beautiful patio chat set includes a 42" x 42" durable porcelain tile top table with decorative base and four swivel rockers featuring Sunbrella® fabrics.
This chat set also includes an easy-to-access pull out LP compartment with stainless steel glides and decorative lava rocks to add ambience to the adjustable flame.
- 42" x 42" durable porcelain tile top table with decorative base and 4 swivel rockers that allow for gentle rocking motion and rotate 360°
- Rockers feature Sunbrella® fabrics that stay strong and vibrant and resist stains and fading, providing superior comfort
- Aluminum frame swivel rockers
- Includes an easy-to-access pull out LP compartment with stainless steel glides, an easy-to-use natural gas conversion valve and a concealed control panel
- Push button ignition and valve control for adjustable flame height
- Decorative lava rocks add ambience to the adjustable flame height of 30,000 to 40,000 BTU/hour
- LP tank not included
Improper installation, adjustment, alteration, service or maintenance can cause injury or property damage. Read the installation, operating and maintenance instructions before installing or servicing this equipment.
- For outdoor use only
- For use with 20 lb. propane cylinder with type 1 connection or use with natural gas after conversion kit is installed (must be professionally installed)
- Do not burn wood or any other materials in this firepit
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
1 year limited
WARNING: Use factory approved replacement parts and accessories only. Use of unapproved parts or accessories can void the warranty on this product and result in a hazardous condition. Please contact the manufacturer for information regarding replacement hoses, thermocouples, electrodes, ignition modules, lava rocks, logs, etc. The information must conform with local codes or in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.1, or CAN/CGA - B149.2, Propane Installation Code. The appliance and its appliance main gas valve must be disconnected from the gas supply piping system during any pressure testing of that system at test pressures in excess of 1/2 psi (3.5kPa).