Sandusky Paint and ink Storage Cabinet - 43"W x 18"D x 65"H
- $ 724 00 724.00
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this itemAll the features you'll need with the durability to last a lifetime.
Keep art supplies and canisters from exploding during fires by placing them in Sandusky lees flammable paint and ink safety cabinet. The sturdy cabinet has a 1 Â½ air space between two 18-gauge welded steel walls that keeps the contents cooler than standard cabinets. Adjustable feet keep your cabinet level, an important feature when storing liquids. A 2 door sill keeps spills inside the cabinet, not on your floors. Each galvanized steel shelf holds 500 pounds and adjusts on 2 Â½ centers. Comes with a red powder-coat paint finish. This cabinet meets NFPA and OSHA standards for storage of class, I, II and III liquids.
- Double wall 18 gauge welded steel construction with 1-1/2 in. air space
- Construction meets nfpa code 30 and osha standard 1910.106 for storage of class i, ii and iii liquids
- 500 pound capacity corrosion resistant shelves with plastic trays, adjustable on 2-1/2 in. centers
- Dual 2 in. capped vents with flash arrestors for external exhaust
43"W x 18"D x 65"H