SanDisk 32GB Class 10 Micro SD Memory Card
by SanDisk | Item #: 419144 | (15) |
- $ 29 86 29.86
Non-members pay 10% surchargeJoin now!
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item
Add Storage to Android Smartphones and Tablets
SanDisk Ultra microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-I memory cards are ideal companions for high-performance Android smartphones and tablets. The cards’ additional storage means you can take more photos and videos without worrying about running out of space.
Class 10 Performance for Capturing Full HD Video
A Class 10 speed rating is ideal for capturing Full HD video without lag time. And with up to 128GB of storage space, the cards allow you to store plenty of Full HD video files before you have to transfer files to your computer.
Easily Back Up Your Favorite Media with the SanDisk Memory Zone App
The SanDisk Memory Zone app, available on the Google Play store, makes it easy to view, access, and back up all of your files from your phone’s memory in one convenient place. You can set the app to off-load files from your device's internal memory to your memory card automatically
Includes SD Adapter
SanDisk Ultra microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-I memory cards give you the freedom to keep all your digital files with you on your smartphone or tablet. Plus, the included SD adapter lets you move files easily among other SD compatible devices, such as digital cameras and computers.
- Form factor: microSDHC, microSDXC
- Performance/speed: Up to 30MB/s read speed, write speed lower
- microSDHC/microSDXC card dimension: .59in x.043in x.03in (15 mm x 11 mm x 1.0 mm)
- SD™ adapter dimension: 1.26in x.94in x. 08in (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Lifetime, Limited Warranty