Samsung 8-Channel Real-Time DVR Surveillance System
1TB Hard Drive
When you are looking for maximum protection for your home or business 24 hours a day, seven days a week, look no further than the Samsung SDE-4001. The SDE-4001 is a complete video security system in a box. It features an 8-channel DVR with a 1TB hard drive, four night vision weatherproof cameras and two dome cameras. Simple to set up and even easier to use, you can monitor your business or home anytime from anywhere around the world so you will always know what is going on even when you are not there. Samsung also offers lifetime technical support on this product so you are always covered.
Protect Your Home
Keep an eye on every corner of your home and experience high-quality security. Monitor the driveway, the backyard or front door with our weatherproof cameras during the day or in complete darkness. Home or away, feel secure in knowing that you can see your most important assets from anywhere in the world.
Simple to Set Up and Easier to Use
A major concern when considering the purchase of a do-it-yourself security system is the ease of setup. The Samsung SDE-4001 was designed to be completely plug-and-play. All you need to do in order to get the system working is follow three easy steps. You can then go into the easy-to-use on-screen menu (available in English, Spanish and French) and customize the wide variety of features.
Complete Security from a Brand You Can Trust
Reliability, dependability and quality are the most important aspects when deciding on a security system, so the team at Samsung designed our DVR with those features in mind. The SDE-4001 is supported by lifetime technical support. The 1TB Seagate® hard drive ensures that you will have a large capacity to store your recorded video. The DVR also utilizes H.264 compression technology which allows for extended recording time. With a 240 image per second recording rate, the SDE-4001 provides real time quality video recordings.
Clear, Crisp Video
Image is everything when it comes to video security systems, and Samsung delivers a high quality experience. The cameras on the SDE-4001 provide a clear, crisp clear picture. The outdoor box cameras are IP66 compliant, which means that they are both water- and dust-proof and can be placed inside or outdoors in the harshest conditions. Single cables to each camera cover all wiring needs, including power, so you have the freedom to place them anywhere, even if there is no electrical outlet in the area. All of the cameras are night vision capable. Our indoor/outdoor box cameras can detect and show objects as far as 50 feet even in complete darkness. Plus, expanding is easy since Samsung cameras connect to the DVR using standard ethernet cables (CAT5).
Be Connected at All Times
You can monitor any of the cameras at anytime from anywhere in the world on your PC or smartphone. This system also allows you conduct any function on the DVR such as changing recording schedules or viewing recorded camera video remotely on your PC. You can set the SDE-4001 to send you alerts via e-mail or text message to your PC or smartphone when programmed events occur, such as motion detection or loss of video signal from one or more of the cameras.
Manage Multiple Systems on One Screen
If you have more than one Samsung SDE-4001, Samsung's Smart Viewer® technology allows you to manage multiple systems in different geographic locations rather than having to log in and out of each individual system. Simply assign names to each camera from each system and view on your PC from anywhere in the world 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Samsung Quick Connect: Networking Your DVR Made Easy
Setting up remote viewing is a snap. Simply plug your internet connection to the Samsung SDE-4001 DVR, load the Quick Connect software onto your PC and your router will be located automatically. Using your PC, follow the three easy configuration steps and remote viewing will be enabled.
- Video Inputs: 8 UTP Line (CH1-CH8) / BNC 2 ports (CH1, CH2)
- Video Resolution: 704 x 480 NTSC
- Frame Rate: 30 ips NTSC
- Operating System: Linux
- Recording Compression: H.264
- Record Rate: NTSC: Up to 60ips @ 704 x 480 / NTSC: Up to 120ips @ 704 x 240 / NTSC: Up to 240ips @ 352 x 240
- Mode: Manual, Schedule, Event
- Overwrite Modes: Continuous
- Pre-event: Off / 5 / 10 / 20 / 30 sec
- Post-event: Off / 5 / 10 / 20 / 30 sec; 1 / 3 / 5 / 10 / 20 min; 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 hour
- Search Mode: Date/time, Event, Backup, Motion
- Steam: H.264 (CIF)
- Max. No. ff Remote Users: Search (3) / Live Unicast (10) / Live Multicast (20)
- Protocol Support: TCP/IP, DHCP, PPPoE, SMTP, NTP, LIGHTTPD & UDP, DDNS, RTP RTSP
- Monitoring: Smart Viewer, Webviewer, Mobile Viewer
- Internal HDD: 1 TB SATA HDD
- USB (Back-up): 2 USB Ports
- File Format: AVI, SEC, DVR
- Audio Inputs/Ouput: 8 UTP Line (CH1~CH8) / 2 Port RCA (CH1, CH2) / 1 line out
- Alarm Remote notification: Notification via e-mail
- Ethernet: 1 RJ-45 10/100/1000 Base-T
- USB: USB 2.0, 2 ports
SEB-1005R N Camera
- Input Voltage: DC 12V (by UTP)
- Power Consumption: 2.6W / 2.2W
- Video Scanning System: Interlace
- Sychronization: Internal
- Horizontal Resolution: 520 TVL
- S/N Ratio (Y Signal): 46dB
- UTP Maximum Transmission Length: 200m (UTP CAT 5e)
- Lens Focus Length: 3.8mm
- Max. Aperture Ratio: 2
- Angular Field of View: H: 54°, V: 40°
- Operational Digital Noise Reduction: Auto
- Day & Night: Auto
- IR Distance: 15m (20 EA) / 10m (12EA)
Warranty Information1 year limited
There is no additional information available for this item.