Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat, Cumberland
- $ 89 98 89.98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Why We Love This
Why buy three car seats when you only need one? This 3-in-1 car seat grows with your child from a tiny newborn to a big kid, while offering the perfect fit and safety at every stage.
- Extended use: rear-facing infant seat to forward-facing harnessed seat & booster seat
- 5-point QuickFit harness system requires no rethreading
- 3-position recline allows for a more comfortable fit
Keep Baby Snug and Safe Ensure your baby’s safety with this Safety 1st Convertible Car Seat. Use it as a rear-facing car seat when your little one is a tiny infant. With the infant support insert, the car seat provides a snug, comfortable fit for infants as small as 5 lbs. and up to 35 lbs. The seat features a QuickFit harness system allows for easy adjustments. Since the car seat is LATCH-equipped, it is easy to take out of the car (providing a place for your baby to sleep on the go) and then effortlessly put it back in place.
Adjust the Seat as Your Child Grows As your baby grows from an infant to a toddler, you can turn the car seat around to use as a forward-facing car seat. Adjust the harness for toddlers 22 to 40 lbs. Later on when you’re child is a school-age kid (40 to 100 lbs.), you can move the headrest up, so that the car seat becomes a belt-positioning booster seat. The QuickFit harness adjusts in one step without rethreading, and the moveable armrests allow your child to get in and out of the seat with ease.
- Side-impact protection
- 5-point harness system
- Up-front harness adjustment
- QuickFit harness system easily adjusts without rethreading
- QuickFit padded head rest adjusts with harness in one easy step
- 3-position recline can be adjusted with one hand
- 3 buckle locations
- Comfortable movable armrest
- LATCH-equipped for easy installation
- Detachable cup holder
- Removable infant support keeps smaller babies snugly positioned
- Meets or exceeds federal safety standards
- Rear facing for 5-35 lbs. newborns
- Forward-facing for 22-40 lbs. babies
- Belt-positioning booster for 40-100 lbs. child
* Sam’s Club Advertised Merchandise Policy – It is our firm intention to have every advertised item in stock. Occasionally, however, an advertised item may not be available for purchase due to unforeseen difficulties. We reserve the right to limit quantities to normal retail purchases or one-per-member or household, and to exclude resellers. We have done our best to ensure all information in this piece is accurate and up-to-date. Errors and omissions occasionally occur and are subject to correction. Pricing and item availability may vary by location and in Alaska, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Wisconsin and on SamsClub.com. No rain checks. Items and prices valid through November 21-November 25, 2015.
- Package Weight: 28.2 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 20.50"L x 20.25"W x 27.75"H
USA And Imported