Preserved Rose Heads in Votives - Red - 6 pk
- $ 88 48 88.48
- FREE Delivery
- By florist/ courier
About this item
Preserved Flowers offer long lasting flowers that will be sure to make any event special and last a long time after. Everything is shipped in a single box, ready to go as soon as you take it out of the box. No trimming or water needed! These votives make the perfect addition to centerpieces or favors for wedding guests.
Perfect for your wedding, event, resale or individual needs.
Please have someone available to receive and process the flowers on the delivery date.
For further information regarding care and handling please see our Flower Care Guide.
- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- 1 votive with 1 rose head
- 6 pk
- Preserved flowers stay soft and supple for 2 years plus due to the glycerin and do not fade for many more due to the food dye.
- Sap is replaced through the process of absorption with a glycerin and food dye solution while they are fresh cut.
- No chemicals are used that are harmful to humans or pets as both glycerin and food dye are natural elements. They have a European Union official non toxicity certificate since 1990 and are used in the confection business as a décor. They have never had an allergy or other health issue since 1988 in any of the Asian, European, Middle East or North American markets where they are available.
- You can scent them with 1 drop of natural oil essence of the desired scent (rose, gardenia, etc)
- Never put them in water as it will damage them. Keep them away from 80 + humidity levels and indoor use only in average room temperatures. Either air conditioned spaces or where fans circulate air to avoid humidity build-up if in high humidity climates.
- The dark color hydrangeas could stain fabrics and particular the red and burgundy colors if they were to come in contact with fabrics while any humidity is present. The light pastel colors will not bleed onto fabrics.
- Suggested delivery date of at least 10 days before your event
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the flowers
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning :
- Do not add water
- Keep away from High Humidity
- Do not refrigerate
- Indoor use only
- Arrange in bouquets are place in containers
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 10 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 10 to 23 days in advance. Even though these flowers are not perishable we do however suggest that to have someone present to receive the flowers between 8 a.m. and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information :
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com or 1.877.250.1775
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Express - 1 to 2 business days
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Bouquet replacements will only be provided if the Bouquet arrives in poor condition. Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacement may not be available. Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2:00 pm EST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence or the wrong delivery dates chosen. Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than 4 days for bulk floral. There must be someone available to sign for the box or make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.