Original Price $2339.00
It cuts the grass all by itself! All you have to do is schedule a weekly program.
The Robomow® RL2000 is an automatic lawnmower that cuts the grass all by itself. All you have to do is schedule a weekly program. It will depart from the base station at the pre-set scheduled days and times. At the end of each operation, Robomow returns to the base station for charging until the next scheduled operation. Your lawn will be maintained even when you are away from home!
RL2000 is the top of the range model and is designed to mow big domestic lawns. It's environmentally friendly because it uses no gas or oil and has no emmissions.
- Automatic Operation: Robomow is self-operated without user interference
- Child Guard: helps prevent children from operating the Robomow
- Lift Sensor: stops rotating the blades immediately when Robomow is lifted
- Sensor-equipped bumpers: Touch sensitive bumpers all around Robomow
- Perimeter Switch: The Robomow cannot be operated in automatic mode if the Perimeter Switch is off and/or if Robomow is placed out of the perimeter wire
- Over-Current Monitoring Protection: Mowing and drive systems are monitored constantly during operation preventing them from over-heat
- Automatic warning alert before operation: A buzzer is heard 5 minutes prior to automatic departure, warning people to clear the mowing area (RM400 & RL2000 models)
- Tilt Sensor: stops rotating blade immediately when Robomow is tilted
- Other safety features which make Robomow the safest way to mow your lawn
- 5.5 HP equivelent
- 50 lb. unit + 28 lb. power pack
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information1 year
There is no additional information available for this item.