- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the petals
- Each box contains:
- 3 bunches of Hot Pink roses (75 stems)
- 2 bags of Hot Pink petals (approx. 1,800-2,000 petals)
- Each bunch contains 25 stems
- Roses feature one bloom per stem
- Rose Bloom size is approximately 5 cm+
- Stem length (approximation): 50-55 cm/ 20-22 in
- Each Bag contains approximately 900 to 1,000 rose petals
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 to 3 days before your event
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In
making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that
you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Bulk Roses Care and Handling Guide:
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from flower farms in South America without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom beautifully.
1.Upon arrival, remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2.Do not remove the corrugated cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
3.Fill clean containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
4.Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
5.Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
6.Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
7.Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
8.Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the corrugated cardboard around the blooms for a minimum of 3 - 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
9.Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
To keep the Roses fresh:
- Please maintain an adequate amount of water in the container at all times. The flowers will drink a large amount of water especially upon arrival as they have been travelling some time without water.
- Change the water every 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy.
We ship our Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. After your roses have hydrated, remove of the protective packaging and then any brown or discolored guard petals if needed. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom and will not damage the flower.
Remember that exposing Roses to warmer environments will help the flower bloom but excessive heat will hurt them. Storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process but too cold such as a freezer will burn the roses.
- Roses are shipped with 25 stems in a bunch.
- Within each bunch, the Roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 roses.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Imported directly from our Ecuadorian or partner flower farms.
Rose Petals Care and Handling Guide:
While our petals will last up to 72 hours stored in a cool dry place, we recommend that all bags are placed in refrigeration to maintain optimal freshness for your event. Simply follow the steps below to keep your hydrangea petals fresh:
1.Upon arrival, open the box and inspect the petals.
2.Remove all bags from the box. If a bag has too much condensation on the inside, open and dry the bag with a paper towel and reseal.
3.Place bags in selected refrigerator until ready to use.
4.Open each bag and arrange as desired.
Note: In the event the petals are placed in a section of the refrigerator that could freeze, they will be damaged. Ensure that your refrigerator does not reach below 35 degrees.
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Since bulk roses and rose petals are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8 am and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 am to 4:30 pm if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified..
Order Cancellation Information:
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 7 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org