Regency Air Bed Top - King
The Regency dual chamber air bed allows you to choose the comfort level that is perfect for you to get a good night's sleep. Two individual air chambers allow both you and your partner to choose your comfort level independently from one another. From extra firm to extra plush, you can each have your own personal setting.
The computerized pump has a memory setting that always returns to your desired level at the touch of a button. The next generation hand controls give you graphic display feedback as the air system inflates and deflates. Two separate hand controls are utilized for each side of the bed, providing each partner with his/her own control. When not in use, the hand controls can be stored in pockets on the optional mattress foundation. The ultra quiet pump is barely noticeable when inflating or deflating.
The zippered micro fiber mattress cover provides easy access to the internal air chambers. The tack and quilted plush top offers a premium look and feel to the mattress. Included is a tri-zone foam layer on top of the air chambers which has a higher density in the middle third, providing for additional lumbarpedic support. High density foam surrounds the air chambers, providing excellent edge and base support.
The mattress ships in fully assembled form. Our "quick connect" system allows for quick connection of the air chamber hoses to the computerized pump. Upon receipt, your bed will be ready in just a few short minutes.
- Mattress will fit inside any standard size bed frame
- Foundation is offered as an option at time of purchase
- Mattress is 10" tall; optional foundation is 9" tall
- Foundation cover has storage pockets for hand controls
- Includes "whisper quiet" computerized air processor with dual hand controls and graphic LED display
- Air processor has memory and auto fill functions at the touch of a button
- Air chambers include "quick connect" connections at the end of the hose
- Check valves inside of the air hose will maintain air chamber pressure even if disconnected from the air processor
- Mattress cover is removable and washable, per care instructions
- Mattress cover has moisture barrier backing material, providing for hypo-allergenic sleep environment
- Mattress cover contains quilting, providing additional support and comfort
- Includes "comfort foam" layer with additional support in the lumbar area
- High density rail edge support system offers traditional innerspring edge feel and support
- Mattress is assembled in the USA and shipped with 5 to 10 days of order receipt
- Eastern King Dimensions: 76" x 80"
- This product ships to the 48 contiguous states
- Delivery times vary by location
- Estimated delivery time is 3 to 4 weeks
- Carrier will contact Member to set up delivery appointment
- Deliveries are available during normal business hours
- Please include a day time phone number on the shipping information of your order
- Extraordinary delivery requirements, such as missed delivery appointment, storage, etc., will create additional delivery charges and are the responsibility of the Member
- This product is delivered to the door of the Member's home and is the Member's responsibility to set up
- This bed is delivered in 3 boxes and is easy to assemble
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information20 year limited on all components
Any damages that occur during delivery need to be reported to Regency Furniture and Bedding immediately at 1-888-644-4803.
Regency Furniture and Bedding is responsible for providing warranty service on this product. For return information and complete warranty details, call Regency Furniture and Bedding at 1-888-644-4803. No refunds will be issued until returned merchandise is received by Regency.
Please inspect your order before signing your receipt.
There is no additional information available for this item.