REESE® Towpower Elite Black Nickel Sleeved Dogbone Receiver Lock
About this item
The REESE® Towpower elite black nickel dogbone style receiver lock includes a sleek black nickel sleeve to convert from 1/2" to 5/8" diameter pin. The black nickel coating provides enhanced corrosion protection. The lock features a push-button lock mechanism that allows for ease of use, and the lock tumbler includes a dust cover to prevent debris and dirt from entering the key slot, keeping it clean and easy to use.
- Designed to protect the ball mount from theft
- For use on class I/II (1/2" diameter receiver pin hole) or III/IV (5/8" diameter receiver pin hole) receivers
- Attractive, clean chrome finish improves the appearance of the tow vehicle, especially when used with other elite black nickel towing accessories
- Vitually pick-proof square key design
- Easy to use - simply place the ball mount (sold separately) in the hitch receiver box opening, line up the pin holes and insert the lock
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 3 to 8 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.