Reebok T 7.90 Elliptical
Select your options
Choose a Set Up Option:
Introducing the Reebok® T 7.90 Elliptical. This SpaceSaver® elliptical quickly unfolds so you can start your workout fast!
Equipped with an innovative Intensity Ramp, this elliptical targets different muscle groups just by adjusting your incline. You’ll tone all the right places to get the body you want! This elliptical also features iFit® Workout Card Technology. Simply plug the card into the console and you’ll be audibly coached through 8 weeks of workouts. Other features include a Dual-Grip AccuRate™ Heart Rate Monitor, a Compatible Music Port for iPod® and 8 built-in workouts designed by a Certified Personal Trainer.
Change the shape of your stride with the Intensity Ramp. You’ll target your glutes, quads and calves for faster results.
iFit® Workout Card Technology
Each card* is designed by a Certified Personal Trainer and plugs directly into the elliptical’s console, automatically adjusting your resistance while the voice of a personal trainer takes you through each workout. iFit® Workout Cards are available in Weight Loss, Wellness, Circuit Training and Performance categories to give you the most advanced, interactive and result-specific fitness options. *iFit® Workout Cards sold separately.
6 Personal Trainer Workouts
These programs take the guesswork out of your workout by automatically adjusting the resistance of the elliptical for increased intensity. Choose between aerobic, weight-loss or performance workouts and you’ll be on your way to success. The speed, time and resistance level of each workout are pre-determined so the only thing you have to worry about is pressing start.
2 Heart Rate Workouts
Heart Rate Workouts help you stay in your target heart rate zone—increasing the resistance when you need to raise your heart rate and decreasing your resistance when you need to lower it.
Compatible Music Port for iPod®*
Plug your iPod®*, or MP3 Player, into the Interplay™ Music Port for unbeatable sound quality. *iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 Sound System
Enjoy your favorite media with this built-in sound system that produces a broad range of frequencies and rich, equalized sound.
Easy-to-Read Backlit Display
Perfectly clear and easy to read, this display has a large viewing angle so no matter how tall or short you are, you can always keep track of your workout progress. It displays your speed, time, distance, pulse and calories burned.
12 Digital Resistance Levels
To burn more calories, increase intensity or improve muscle tone, simply adjust the elliptical’s resistance.
AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
Quieter than a whisper, this workout fan automatically changes airflow to match your workout speed. If you prefer a definite setting, just select low, medium or high.
Fitness is about getting in shape, not getting in your way. This elliptical’s innovative pedals and base quickly fold-up to save you nearly 3 feet of precious floor space.
Dual-Grip AccuRate™ Heart Rate Monitor
Get an accurate heart rate reading with the convenient sensors built-in to the handlebars—simply grip them for a convenient pulse reading.
Oversized, Non-Slip Pedals
These large pedals allow you a number of different foot positions and provide great stability as you exercise.
SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
This smooth, frictionless resistance system allows you to adjust your workout intensity without interrupting your workout.
300 lb. Weight Capacity
This elliptical accommodates up to 300 lbs.
The Reebok T 7.90 Elliptical is protected with a Lifetime Frame Warranty and 1-Year Parts & Labor.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.999.3756.
For Members Choosing Assembly:
This agreement is between you, the Customer, the original purchaser of the product, and GoConfigure. Services are not performed by GoConfigure or Sam’s Club.
Terms and Conditions for Installation and Repair Services
Installations, Inc., doing business as GoConfigure, is a provider of services to consumers on behalf of certain retailers relating to the installation and/or repair of equipment and materials purchased by consumers from GoConfigure’s retailer relationships (the “Services”). These Terms and Conditions explain GoConfigure’s obligations to you (“Customer”) and your agreements with GoConfigure.
How It Works
A service team representative will contact you to confirm the appointment within 2 business days of placing your order. Let GoConfigure professional installers get your purchase up and running. All of GoConfigure’s installations are performed by licensed installers.
- Assembly will begin within 5 business days of delivery on most items and, in most cases, sooner
- They’ll teach you how to get the most out of your new products
- Packaging materials are placed in preferred area on the purchaser’s property
- All installation and/or repair services completed under the name GoConfigure are completed by third party independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion of GoConfigure. GoConfigure uses reasonable commercial efforts to engage only qualified contractors to perform the Services and who conform to GoConfigure’s standards for performance of Services.
- The relationship of GoConfigure and the contractor is that of an independent contractor. The contractor is not an affiliate, partner, employee, agent or representative of GoConfigure.
- GoConfigure will provide the contractor with the necessary information to, as applicable, schedule the Services, and to timely pick up, deliver, install and/or repair the products at customer’s location.
- Contractor is responsible for scheduling Services with the Customer. Scheduled service dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Upon arrival, Customer should verify the identity of the contractor and if there is any question or concern contact GoConfigure at 1.888.746.6887.
- Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the room/location of choice.
- Customer must provide a designated location for placement by contractor of packaging material upon completion of the Services.
- Customer will complete a final inspection of the product delivered, installed or repaired.
- Upon inspection, if service is satisfactory the customer will be required to sign a completion of services form, indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the provision of the Services, Customer must indicate such issues in writing to the contractor.
- Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be directed to 1.888.746.6887.
- Contractors are not responsible for the damage to underground systems, security fence, sprinkler, pet fence, pipe, etc. Prior to Services for installation, Customer is responsible for obtaining all utility entity and local government permissions that may be applicable.
- An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion of the Services.
- Customer agrees that GoConfigure and Sam’s Club have no liability for any acts or omissions of the contractor in the actual performance of the Services and Customer, knowingly and voluntarily, waives and releases GoConfigure and Sam’s Club from any claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that arise out of or result from the acts or omissions of the contractor.
- If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must provide at least 24 hours notice or GoConfigure reserves the right to charge up to $50 rescheduling or cancellation fee.
- Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers of GoConfigure that they service.
- Service fees for completed installation and/or repair are non-refundable once the Services are performed, unless there is proven negligence or fault in the completion of service.
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
- GoConfigure provides a 30-day limited warranty on all installation and repair services. GoConfigure warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of completion.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the reasonable control of GoConfigure or the contractor, including but not limited to, acts of god such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
- This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty).
- The GoConfigure warranty of services only covers the original Customer and is not transferrable.
- The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by a service provider other than as selected by GoConfigure. All warranty claims are investigated by GoConfigure and Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
- In no event will GoConfigure or Sam’s Club be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages.
- Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply.
78" L x 34" W x 69" H
Ask & Answer
<li>Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico</li>
<li>Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico</li>
Lifetime Frame Warranty, 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
There is no additional information available for this item.