Reebok Competitor RT 6.0 Treadmill
Select your options
Choose a Set Up Option:
Original Price $999
With the Competitor RT 6.0 Treadmill, you'll get an incredible body fast. Featuring iFit® Workout Card Technology, this treadmill offers an 8-week, progressive program to help you get real results. And, 16 workout apps and a custom weight-loss center deliver personalized workouts for targeted training. Plus, QuickStep™ Incline Control instantly adjusts your workout intensity, offering more calorie burn and faster weight loss.
iFit® Workout Card Technology*
Renew your weight-loss goals with iFit® Workout Card Technology. An 8-week, progressive program designed by a Certified Personal Trainer delivers the results you want from the comfort of home. Plus, the incline of the Competitor RT 6.0 Treadmill automatically adjusts so you can concentrate on your training. With iFit® Workout Card Technology, you'll get the body you want in no time. *iFit® Workout Cards sold separately.
16 Workout Apps and a Custom Weight-Loss Center
Reach your fitness goals fast with 16 built-in workouts. Designed by a Certified Personal Trainer, the time and speed of each workout is preset so you enjoy maximum results! Plus, with a built-in weight-loss center, you can quickly personalize each workout based on your current weight.
0-10% QuickStep™ Incline Control
Rediscover a low-impact, high intensity workout! With QuickStep™ Incline Control, quickly adjust the incline to burn more calories, lose more weight and target different muscle groups for incredible results.
2.75 CHP TRX™ Commercial Motor
Reinforce your workout with expanded power. Boasting more power than an ordinary motor, the commercial-grade TRX™ motor allows you to exercise for longer periods of time and maintain smooth, consistent operation. This motor reduces noise as it cools internal components and is ideal for a family or those who run for long periods of time.
0-16 KPH QuickStep™ Speed Control
Rethink your training-change the speed of the treadmill to maximize your results. With QuickStep™ Speed Control, you can instantly adjust the speed to burn more calories, boost cardio or cool down.
Dual-Grip AccuRate™ Heart Rate Monitor with Chest Pulse Compatibility**
Real results are yours with this built-in, dual-grip heart rate monitor! Now, you'll stay in your target heart rate zone for better training. And, the Competitor RT 6.0 Treadmill is compatible with the Polar® Wireless Chest Pulse Strap, delivering a constant reading to the console. **Polar® Chest Pulse Strap not included.
Multi-Window LED Display with Workout Matrix
Reconnect with your goals while you train-this sophisticated, LED display tracks your speed, time, distance, pulse and calories burned. And, enjoy a graphical representation of your workout with the workout matrix.
Reclaim your workout space with this innovative SpaceSaver® Design and EasyLift™ Assist! Quickly fold the treadmill up and out of the way to make the most of your fitness room.
Reduce impact on your joints with this superior absorption system that delivers the perfect balance of comfort and joint protection.
CoolAire™ Workout Fan
Refresh your workout with a fan built-in to the treadmill. Enjoy a breeze of cool air and conveniently adjust the settings to stay comfortable while you train.
Compatible Music Port for iPod®***
Re-motivate with your favorite power music! Plug your iPod® into the Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 Sound System and enjoy incredible sound through two speakers.***iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
20" x 55" Treadbelt
Relax and stretch out your stride on this generous, 50 cm x 139 cm treadbelt. You'll walk, jog or run your way to real results.
Read owner's manual before operating, assembly required, 325 LB max user weight limit
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact Icon's Customer Service Department at 1.800.999.3756.
This agreement is between you, the Customer, the original purchaser of the product,
and GoConfigure. Services are not performed by GoConfigure or Sam’s Club.
Terms and Conditions for Installation and Repair Services
Installations, Inc., doing business as GoConfigure, is a provider of services to consumers on
behalf of certain retailers relating to the installation and/or repair of equipment and
materials purchased by consumers from GoConfigure’s retailer relationships (the “Services”).
These Terms and Conditions explain GoConfigure’s obligations to you (“Customer”) and your
agreements with GoConfigure.
HOW IT WORKS
A service team representative will contact you to confirm the appointment within 2 business days of placing your order
Let GoConfigure professional installers get your purchase up and running
All of GoConfigure’s installations are performed by licensed installers
• Assembly will begin within 5 business days of delivery on most items and, in most cases, sooner
• They’ll teach you how to get the most out of your new products
• Packaging materials are placed in preferred area on the purchaser’s property
• All installation and/or repair services completed under the name GoConfigure are
completed by third party independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion
of GoConfigure. GoConfigure uses reasonable commercial efforts to engage only qualified
contractors to perform the Services and who conform to GoConfigure’s standards for
performance of Services.
• The relationship of GoConfigure and the contractor is that of an independent contractor.
The contractor is not an affiliate, partner, employee, agent or representative of
• GoConfigure will provide the contractor with the necessary information to, as applicable,
schedule the Services, and to timely pick up, deliver, install and/or repair the products at
• Contractor is responsible for scheduling Services with the Customer. Scheduled service
dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
• Upon arrival, Customer should verify the identity of the contractor and if there is any
question or concern contact GoConfigure at 1.888.746.6887.
• Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of
furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the room/location of choice.
• Customer must provide a designated location for placement by contractor of packaging
material upon completion of the Services.
• Customer will complete a final inspection of the product delivered, installed or repaired.
Upon inspection, if service is satisfactory the customer will be required to sign a
completion of services form, indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If
there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the
provision of the Services, Customer must indicate such issues in writing to the
• Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be
directed to 1.888.746.6887.
• Contractors are not responsible for the damage to underground systems, security fence,
sprinkler, pet fence, pipe, etc. Prior to Services for installation, Customer is responsible for
obtaining all utility entity and local government permissions that may be applicable.
• An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by
the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion
of the Services.
• Customer agrees that GoConfigure and Sam’s Club have no liability for any acts or
omissions of the contractor in the actual performance of the Services and Customer,
knowingly and voluntarily, waives and releases GoConfigure and Sam’s Club from any
claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that arise out of or result from the acts or
omissions of the contractor.
• If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must
provide at least 24 hours notice or GoConfigure reserves the right to charge up to $50
rescheduling or cancellation fee.
• Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are
not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers of GoConfigure that
• Service fees for completed installation and/or repair are non-refundable once
the Services are performed, unless there is proven negligence or fault in the completion
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
• GoConfigure provides a 30-day limited warranty on all installation and repair
services. GoConfigure warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in
workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of completion.
• This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the
reasonable control of GoConfigure or the contractor, including but not limited to, acts of
god such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
• This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being
delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the
• The GoConfigure warranty of services only covers the original Customer and is not
• The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or
if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by a service provider other
than as selected by GoConfigure. All warranty claims are investigated by GoConfigure and
Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
• In no event will GoConfigure or Sam’s Club be liable for any special, indirect or
• Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of
damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply.
59.5" L x 34" W x 70" H
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationLifetime frame & motor/1 YR parts & labor
There is no additional information available for this item.