Reebok 1410 Treadmill
Select your options
Choose a Set Up Option:
Original Price $1799
- Full-color touch screen display
- Android™ web browser
- Cushioned to reduce impact on joints
- iPod compatible sound system
At the heart of the 1410 Treadmill is a powerful 4.25 CHP motor designed for quiet, steady performance that runs for miles at a time and years to come. An extra-long deck gives you room to stretch your stride. Adding to your comfort, ZigTech™ cushioning reduces impact on your joints and helps guard against injuries. QuickStep™ controls adjust your speed, incline and decline at a touch, while an impressive iPod®-compatible sound system brings your playlist to life. With 36 workout apps built-in, the Reebok® 1410 Treadmill features plenty of options for customized fitness that delivers results.
- 7" Full-Color Touch Display with Browser Powered by Android™: This attractive touch screen allows you to view your training stats with the simple touch of a finger. A built-in Android™ web browser connects you to news, email and your favorite social networks, while connecting your workout to Google Maps™. Overcome workout monotony with a Street View of your route
- 2 HD Video Workouts: Inspiration and motivation are built-in with video workouts from the stunning Haleakala and beautiful Hana, Hawaii. A personal trainer coaches you through your workout while your incline and decline adjust automatically to mimic the topography of the trail
- iFit® Enabled Console: Get more out of every workout with iFit® interactive training technology. Sign up for an iFit® profile* to easily track your nutrition and workouts, create or choose workouts, access articles and tips, train with pros like Jillian Michaels, and gain encouragement from a fitness community. iFit® integrates beautifully with the 7" color display and built-in web browser on the 1040 Treadmill to expand your workout possibilities and improve your success. Draw a map, anywhere in the world, and get a Google Street View while your deck angle inclines and declines to match the topography of your trail. Prepare for your next race by competing with others in the iFit® community - you'll see your position in real time. *Requires an iFit® membership, sold separately
- 36 Workout Apps: Reach your fitness goals fast with 36 workout apps designed by a Certified Personal Trainer. The time, speed, incline and decline of each workout are preset, so all you have to do is press start
- Compatible Music Port for iPod®*: Let your favorite music motivate you. Plug your iPod® into the console and enjoy incredible sound from two 2" speakers *iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod® not included
- Incline and Decline Training: With QuickTouch™ Controls, one touch adjusts your incline up to 15% and your decline down to -3%. Training at an incline increases calorie burn and heart rate response while reducing impact on your knees and ankles. Decline training adds workout variety while building leg strength
- Goal Training Center: Enter your distance, time or calorie-burn goal and the 1040 Treadmill adjusts your incline, decline and speed to help you train for an event and reach your personal goals
- AccuRate™ Wireless Chest Strap Included: Get a continuous heart rate reading with this wireless chest heart rate monitor, which transmits a constant heart rate reading to the console to help you stay in the right training zone
- CoolAire™ Workout Fan: Enjoy a refreshing breeze of cool air with the built-in workout fan with adjustable speed settings for customized comfort.
- SpaceSaver® Design and EasyLift™ Assist: Reclaim your workout space with this innovative SpaceSaver® Design. The EasyLift™ Assist telescoping shock helps you lower and lift the deck with ease
- 3.50 CHP TRX™ Commercial Pro Motor: Like airbags in a car, the Commercial Pro uses preventative engineering to keep you safer, including high-grade wiring and insulation ratings, a thermal cut-off switch and a stringent UL certification process. And, through the use of high-end, commercial bearings and brushes, this motor delivers the longest, most powerful drive possible. The Commercial Pro is also dynamically spin-balanced and extensively tested for superior performance in vibration and noise, making it the smoothest, quietest motor available today
- 0-12 MPH QuickStep™ Speed Control: Rethink your training-change the speed of the treadmill to maximize your results. With QuickStep™ Speed Control, you can instantly adjust the speed to burn more calories, boost cardio or cool down
- ZigTech™ Cushioning: Premier cushioning adds quiet, softness and flexibility to the running deck. It's designed to reduce impact on your joints for better comfort and fewer injuries
- 20" x 60" 2-Ply Quiet Tread Belt: Relax and stretch out your stride on this generous, 20" x 60" tread belt. Two layers are woven for maximum durability with lubricant in the fibers to minimize maintenance and wear
- 2.5" Precision Machined and Balanced Non-Flex Rear Rollers: The 1910 Treadmill is built with a 2.5" precision machined and balanced non-flex rear roller. A bigger, better roller prevents wear and tear and provides more surface to grip the belt and prevent it from slipping
- Dual-Grip AccuRate™ Heart Rate Monitor: Real results are yours with this built-in, dual-grip heart rate monitor. Now, you'll stay in your target heart rate zone for better training
- Read owner's manual before operating, assembly required, 375 LB max user weight limit
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.999-3756.
This agreement is between you, the Customer, the original purchaser of the product,
and GoConfigure. Services are not performed by GoConfigure or Sam’s Club.
Terms and Conditions for Installation and Repair Services
Installations, Inc., doing business as GoConfigure, is a provider of services to consumers on
behalf of certain retailers relating to the installation and/or repair of equipment and
materials purchased by consumers from GoConfigure’s retailer relationships (the “Services”).
These Terms and Conditions explain GoConfigure’s obligations to you (“Customer”) and your
agreements with GoConfigure.
HOW IT WORKS
A service team representative will contact you to confirm the appointment within 2 business days of placing your order
Let GoConfigure professional installers get your purchase up and running
All of GoConfigure’s installations are performed by licensed installers
• Assembly will begin within 5 business days of delivery on most items and, in most cases, sooner
• They’ll teach you how to get the most out of your new products
• Packaging materials are placed in preferred area on the purchaser’s property
• All installation and/or repair services completed under the name GoConfigure are
completed by third party independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion
of GoConfigure. GoConfigure uses reasonable commercial efforts to engage only qualified
contractors to perform the Services and who conform to GoConfigure’s standards for
performance of Services.
• The relationship of GoConfigure and the contractor is that of an independent contractor.
The contractor is not an affiliate, partner, employee, agent or representative of
• GoConfigure will provide the contractor with the necessary information to, as applicable,
schedule the Services, and to timely pick up, deliver, install and/or repair the products at
• Contractor is responsible for scheduling Services with the Customer. Scheduled service
dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
• Upon arrival, Customer should verify the identity of the contractor and if there is any
question or concern contact GoConfigure at 1.888.746.6887.
• Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of
furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the room/location of choice.
• Customer must provide a designated location for placement by contractor of packaging
material upon completion of the Services.
• Customer will complete a final inspection of the product delivered, installed or repaired.
Upon inspection, if service is satisfactory the customer will be required to sign a
completion of services form, indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If
there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the
provision of the Services, Customer must indicate such issues in writing to the
• Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be
directed to 1.888.746.6887.
• Contractors are not responsible for the damage to underground systems, security fence,
sprinkler, pet fence, pipe, etc. Prior to Services for installation, Customer is responsible for
obtaining all utility entity and local government permissions that may be applicable.
• An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by
the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion
of the Services.
• Customer agrees that GoConfigure and Sam’s Club have no liability for any acts or
omissions of the contractor in the actual performance of the Services and Customer,
knowingly and voluntarily, waives and releases GoConfigure and Sam’s Club from any
claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that arise out of or result from the acts or
omissions of the contractor.
• If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must
provide at least 24 hours notice or GoConfigure reserves the right to charge up to $50
rescheduling or cancellation fee.
• Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are
not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers of GoConfigure that
• Service fees for completed installation and/or repair are non-refundable once
the Services are performed, unless there is proven negligence or fault in the completion
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
• GoConfigure provides a 30-day limited warranty on all installation and repair
services. GoConfigure warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in
workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of completion.
• This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the
reasonable control of GoConfigure or the contractor, including but not limited to, acts of
god such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
• This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being
delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the
• The GoConfigure warranty of services only covers the original Customer and is not
• The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or
if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by a service provider other
than as selected by GoConfigure. All warranty claims are investigated by GoConfigure and
Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
• In no event will GoConfigure or Sam’s Club be liable for any special, indirect or
• Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of
damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply.
81.5" L x 37.5" W x 75.5" H
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationLifetime Frame, deck, & motor/5 YR parts & 2 YR labor
There is no additional information available for this item.