CROC Real Silk 1.5" Flat Iron
About this item
***Not sold individually.
The Croc Real Silk Flat Iron offers a convenient, multifunctional hair styling technology as it has a wide range of heating temperatures from 250 Degrees Fahrenheit for damaged hair to 450 Degrees for various Keratin Treatments. The optimally sized heat plate and rounded body provide for multi-styling techniques of straight, curly or wavy hair. This also provides for high gloss and silkier results for your hair.
- Floating Plates and Soft Cushion System: makes for a stable tilting movement and eliminates excessive tension on the hair.
- Multifunctional Hair Styling Technology: allows users to create a wide range of variety in hairstyles.
- Advanced Ceranyx: (ceramic + onyx) plate are constantly radiating far-infrared rays and negative ions into the hair.
- 30 minute Auto Shut Off safety feature.
- 360° swivel cord turn prevents tangling and twisting during styling.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
View map for estimated delivery days.
Your CROC products are guaranteed to be free of any manufactured defects or defects in workmanship, for 1 full year from purchase date.
CROC warranty does not cover any physical damage caused by misuse or mishandling by the user. Normal wear and tear , Wrapping cord around the iron, dropping unit, product build-up or scratches on the plates, broken housing, loose plates, using wrong voltage, unauthorized modification , tampering or attachments to the unit, and neglect in safety ,regular maintenance, and improper usage of the CROC products will void all warranty claims.
In order to register CROC unit and activate 1 year warranty, please fill out the original warranty card completely and attach a copy of original sales receipt, and then send it to CROC service center. If a warranty card is received without all the information fields completed, the warranty is void. The warranty protects CROC product to be free of defects in workmanship and manufactured defects.