Razor® Ground Force Drifter Electric Powered Kart
- $ 239 77 239.77
About this itemRace-tuned chassis and Super Slider POM rear wheels will make you the neighborhood drift king!
Based on the original Ground Force, Razor brings you the new Ground Force Drifter - an
electric-powered drifter kart. From fun zones to pro tracks, go-kart racing is a staple of
American entertainment. And now, the Ground Force Drifter lets you bring home the fun in
The race-tuned chassis and super slick rear wheels make for a smooth ride! Kids can power-slide through corners, throw fish tales or do fast 180-degree turns! With powerful speeds up to 12 miles per hour, the electric powered Ground Force Drifter is a force to be reckoned with!
The Drifter offers such features as low-profile cast-aluminum wheels, a sturdy steel frame, and an upgraded rear axle for increased maneuverability. The kart's variable-speed, chain-driven motor, meanwhile, travels at speeds of up to 12 miles per hour, making the Drifter a force to be reckoned with.
The features that really set the Drifter apart, however, are the race-tuned chassis and super-slick rear wheels, which let you power slide through corners, throw fish tales, or perform fast 180s. Add in a thumb-trigger acceleration control and hand-operated rear brake and you're ready for a serious go-kart adventure.
Other features include a pair of 12-volt batteries, which deliver approximately 45 minutes of drive time per charge; molded aluminum wheels and solid rubber tires; such safety features as a safety flag and durable bucket seat with a shoulder strap; and all the necessary tools for assembly.
The Ground Force Drifter supports drivers weighing up to 140 pounds and is backed by a 90-day warranty. Safety Note: The Ground Force Drifter is designed for controlled environments free of potential traffic hazards and not public streets.
- Super Slider™ POM rear wheels will make you the neighborhood drift king!
- Power slide through corners, throw fish tails or fast 180°s
- Powerful fun at speeds up to 12mph!
- Features classic kart styling
- Low profile cast aluminum wheels
- Sturdy steel construction
- Updated rear axle for increased maneuverability steering
- Features variable speed, thumb-trigger acceleration control
- Hand-operated rear brake gives the rider maximum drifting control
- Upgraded drifter wheels - molded aluminum wheels with solid rubber tires and super slider POM rear wheels
- Quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor
- Approximately 45 minutes of drive time per charge
- Sturdy steel frame, flag, and durable bucket seat with shoulder seat strap
- Includes: UL Approved Battery Charger, Flag, Seat/Shoulder Strap, and tools included
- Some assembly required (tools are included)
- Requires two 12V batteries (included)
- Front wheel type: Molded Aluminum front wheels with solid rubber tires
- Rear wheel type: Super Slider™ POM rear wheels
- Battery: 24 volt (two 12V) sealed lead acid battery system
- Battery charge time: Up to 12 hours
The Ground Force Drifter supports drivers weighing up to 140 lbs. Read and understand the enclosed owners manual before riding. Safety equipment such as a helmet, elbow and knee pads are recommended. Check local laws and regulations to see where and how you may use any Razor product. Ground Force Drifter is designed for controlled environments free of potential traffic hazards and not on public streets.
Dimensions: 39.5"x26.5"x16" (LxWxH)
Weight: 55 lbs.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - null to null business days
Premium - null to null business days
Express - null to null business days
Razor warranties its electric products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of purchase. This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, tires, tubes or cables nor any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, storage or use of the product. This Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever: used in a manner other than for recreation, modified in any way, or rented. The manufacturer is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.