Razor Dirt Rocket MX650 Electric Motocross Bike
Razor products have populated neighborhoods across the U.S., but they don't stop where the sidewalk ends. With the Dirt Rocket line, Razor introduced off-road rides for those who aren't afraid of the dirt.
Got an appetite for riding on dirt? Look no further than the Dirt Rocket MX650. This high-performance, electric-powered dirt bike comes equipped with supercross-inspired styling, a high-torque motor and dual suspension. Reaching speeds up to 17mph, you'll be the king of the dirt hill on the MX650. This bike goes the distance, too. Riders can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge! Designed to generate more power for uphill and off-road conditions, the MX650 is ready to rumble. Large, pneumatic tires ensure a smooth ride and maximum power transfer for climbing those dirt hills ahead! Powered by a powerful 650-watt electric motor and long lasting 36V rechargeable battery system, the Dirt Rocket MX650 can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge. This bike is ideal for teens (ages 16 and up) who want to enjoy the dirt bike experience without breaking the bank. At the same time, the bike's dual suspension, double crown fork and adjustable riser handlebars deliver a smooth and comfortable ride regardless of the terrain. As a final bonus, the Dirt Rocket's variable-speed, chain-driven motor is extremely quiet, a marked contrast to traditional gas-powered motocross bikes. The MX650 requires roughly eight hours to fully charge. Includes UL approved battery charger and tools for light assembly. Maximum weight capacity of 220 pounds.
- High performance electric-powered motocross bike
- Scaled-down dirt bike design carries riders up to 220 lbs.
- Geared for with large 16" and 14” pneumatic knobby tires for a maximum power transfer
- Variable speed, chain driven motor for super quiet, yet powerful operation
- Powerful high torque 650-watt electric motor
- At speeds up to 17mph, the MX650 leaves other similar bikes in the dust!
- Can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge
- Authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- Long lasting 36V rechargeable system
- Generates more power for uphill and off-road conditions
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand operated front and rear disc brakes
- Dual suspension and adjustable riser handlebars for a smooth and comfortable ride
- Double crown fork
- Supercross inspired design
- Folding metal foot pegs
- Retractable kickstand
56"L x 24.5"W x 36"D
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationRazor warranties our electric products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of purchase. This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, tires, tubes or cables nor any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, storage or use of the product. This Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever used in a manner other than for recreation, modified in any way or rented. The manufacturer is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
There is no additional information available for this item.