Razor® A2 Kick Scooter - Clear
With the phenomenal success of the original A model kick scooter, Razor continued the line with
the A2 model. The original kick scooter just got a whole lot better, making it even more fun
for kids and teens alike. Though it'll never replace the internal combustion engine, the Razor
A2 will get your child from point A to point B much more quickly than on foot alone, and
requires just a few scoots of one's shoes in the process.
Razor combines the traditional aluminum construction with a number of recent innovations, including a spring-less suspension system that makes bumpy pavement feel smoother than ever and an all-new wheelie bar that guarantees an extra dollop of fun. The Razor A2 is built of aircraft-grade aluminum, a sturdy material that holds up to use and abuse through the years. Add in the foldable T-tube and deck, which tuck together to create a compact footprint (ideal for carrying when riding isn't appropriate), and you have a great kick scooter for virtually any situation.
Other details include an enhanced finger guard, 98 mm inline-style wheels, and a patented rear fender brake for quick stops.
- Springless front wheel shock suspension system
- Wheelie bar
- T-tube and deck fold to create a compact footprint for portability
- 98 mm inline-style urethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings
- Folding handlebars
- Easy to fold and carry
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Patented rear fender brake for quick stops
- Patented folding mechanism
- Kick Scooter folds up for storage or for carrying in a bag
- Recommended for ages 5 and older
- Aircraft-grade aluminum t-tube and deck
- No assembly required
- Wheel type: Urethane 98mm
- Wheel bearings: ABEC-5
- Allen wrench: 5mm (not included)
- Handlebar height: 33" (wheel to handlebar)
- Maximum rider weight: 143 lbs.
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationRazor warranties its kick scooters to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of six (6) months from the original date of purchase. This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, wheels, hand grips nor any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, storage or use of the product.
This Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever:
- Used in a manner other than for recreation;
- Modified in any way;
The manufacturer is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
There is no additional information available for this item.