Rayman 3D - 3DS
Rayman, one of Ubisoft's most iconic and beloved characters, is back to engage audiences in a thrilling new 3D world of adventure and fun.
In Rayman 3D, Rayman battles evil mechanical pirates led by the maniacal Razorbeard, who is enslaving the population of Rayman's world. It's up to our jointless hero to collect four magical masks that, once united, will awaken a sleeping god who will help Rayman defeat the pirates. Along his quest he'll pick up lums, which are magical fragments of the world's energy core. He'll also free creatures enslaved by the evil pirates and run into a host of friends who will help him achieve his goal.
Rediscover the incredible adventures of Rayman in a deeper and optimized universe with Rayman 3D. Progress in a 3D world full of surprises and magical creatures, and defeat unmerciful enemies throughout dangerous environments: join Rayman in an even better platforming game!
- Rayman 3D is the adaptation of Rayman 2 on Dreamcast, the favorite version amongst audiences and critics (93% on Game Rankings)
- Significant improvements on gameplay. This version has beneficiated from a special treatment, offering improved graphics, 3D, and giving players the possibility to take advantage of the analog stick. The 3D version makes the game more accessible and brings more advantages: improved learning curve, immersive cameras, graphical enhancements
- A great diversity of environments. Progress in 45 areas set across 13 regions of Rayman's world. Uncover the whole universe in 3D during +/-15 hours of fun
- Elaborate action-based character movements. Run, climb, jump, swim, fly, loop-the-loop and even water-ski to escape from the threat! Rayman did not lose any of his famous abilities such as flying as a helicopter using his hair!
- Collect 1000 Lums and reunite four magical masks which will awaken Polokus
- Rediscover the richness of Rayman's cast. Get back to the good old quarrels between Rayman and his villainous enemies: face the Admiral Razorbeard, the Henchman and every other creature that make Rayman's progression much harder! Hopefully, Rayman can count on his friends' support! The Globox, Ly or Polokus are all ready to help
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationComputer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.
There is no additional information available for this item.