Rave Sports® O-Zone™ Bounce Platform
About this itemThe O-Zone water bouncer is the best value on the market for lightweight and portable water fun for all ages!
The O-Zone water bounce platform is the best value on the market for lightweight and portable water fun for all ages! Featuring a low 28" climbing platform and 5 feet of bounce surface, kids of all ages will easily be able to board and bounce the day away! You won't spend hours putting it away either because the O-Zone comes equipped with drain holes in the bottom sheet to make removal from the water a snap! The O-zone will keep makes family entertaining fun all summer long!
Best value on the market for lightweight and portable water fun. 20 square feet (5') of bounce surface and a low profile 28" climbing platform. Comes with bounce platform, boarding platform with attachment rope, owner's manual, repair patch, and 1 year warranty. Also look for the O-zone Plus, O-zone XL, and the O-zone XL Plus.
"This product is designed for use in open areas. Be sure there is adequate clearance from hard surfaces or obstructions above, below and around the product.
• Do not exceed 1 PSI if filling with compressed air. Excessive pressure can cause the tube to rupture, with potentially damaging force to eyes, ears, skin and limbs.
• Do not exceed the recommended weight capacity for your particular product: O-ZONE: 240 lbs. This product is intended for use on large bodies of water only.
• Anchor in at least 8 feet of water and in an area that is most protected from wind. Do not use in swimming pools or within 15 feet of boats, docks or other hard obstructions.
• Not recommended for children under six years of age. Use only with mature, knowledgeable supervision.
• Do not attempt or allow somersaults or other acrobatic maneuvers. Improper landing during these maneuvers can produce serious risk of broken bones, cuts, nerve damage, spinal cord or brain injury, or death.
• Do not dive off or swim under this product. If you choose to jump off the product, always enter the water feet first.
• This is not a personal flotation device. Always wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved Type III PFD vest.
• Never tow this product behind a boat or other watercraft. Using the O-ZONE – like any action sports or recreational activity involving motion – involves a risk of injury. Improper use of the O-ZONE, including reckless or careless behavior, neglect or misuse of the equipment, or inadequate supervision of children and others using the O-ZONE, can result in serious personal injury or death.
136" x 96" x 28"(inflated)