Quicken Premier 2012
Limit of 2 per member.
Quicken® Premier Personal Finance Software allows you to manage and grow your investments. You can organize all your accounts – bank, credit card, investments, loans, retirement accounts – in one place. Safely and securely import all of your financial information so you don’t have to enter them manually. Automatically categorize expenses so you can see where you’re spending. It also helps you create a budget and tracks your progress against it and shows your returns over time and compares to the market. It analyzes your portfolio so you can measure against your goals. Create reports that track cost basis, capital gains and tax deductions to make tax time easier
Online features require Internet access and are subject to change. Services vary among participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees. More than 12,000 participating financial institutions as of 08/01/11.
- Organizes all your accounts in one place
- Automatically categorizes expenses so you can see where you’re spending and what to save
- Helps you create a custom budget and tracks your progress against it
- Shows your returns over time and compares to the market
- Analyzes your portfolio so you can measure against your goals
- Processor: 1GHz
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or higher, Vista, Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Memory: 1GB or higher
- Hard disk space: up to 450MB free space, up to 1GB if .net not installed
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution, 1280 x 1024 for larger fonts
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet: 56kbps (broadband recommended for online services)
- Sound: sound card and speakers recommended
- Printer: any printer compatible with Windows WP SP2+/Vista/7
- Microsoft .net 2.0 or later (included in Quicken installer)
- Windows installer 3.1 (included in Quicken installer)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (included in Quicken installer)
- Quicken Windows 2012 imports data from Quicken Windows 2009, 2010 and 2011, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009
Warranty InformationComputer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.
There is no additional information available for this item.