Quicken Home & Business 2012
About this item
Limit of 2 per member.
This edition of Quicken organizes your personal and home-based business finances in one place and categorizes your personal and home business expenses so you know where your money is going. It shows your profit and loss at a glance so you know how your home-based business is doing at any time. If you need them, it can create professional looking invoices and estimates. At tax time, create Schedule C reports to save you time on taxes. Also, it even points out potential tax-deductible business expenses.
Online features require Internet access and are subject to change. Services vary among participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees. More than 12,000 participating financial institutions as of 08/01/11.
- Organizes your personal and home based business finances in one place
- Identifies tax-deductible home business expenses
- Shows your profit and loss at a glance
- Creates customized invoices and estimates
- Creates Schedule C reports to save you time on taxes
- Processor: 1GHz
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or higher, Vista, Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Memory: 1GB or higher
- Hard disk space: up to 450MB free space, up to 1GB if .net not installed
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution, 1280 x 1024 for larger fonts
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet: 56kbps (broadband recommended for online services)
- Sound: sound card and speakers recommended
- Printer: any printer compatible with Windows XP SP2+/Vista/7
- Microsoft .net 2.0 or later (included in Quicken installer)
- Windows installer 3.1 (included in Quicken installer)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (included in Quicken installer)
- Quicken Windows 2012 imports data from Quicken Windows 2009, 2010 and 2011, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Computer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.