Quicken Deluxe 2012
About this itemSet goals and save more.
Limit of 2 per member.
Set goals and manage your finances with Quicken Deluxe Personal Finance Software. It organizes all your accounts – bank, credit card, investments, loans, retirement accounts – all in one place. Safely and securely import all of your financial information so you don’t have to enter them manually. Automatically categorize expenses so you can see where you’re spending. It will help you create a budget and tracks your progress against it. Create a customized plan to help you get out of debt. It even imports your data from previous versions of Quicken. It is easy to use and will only take minutes to get set up with step by step guidance.
Online features require Internet access and are subject to change. Services vary among participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees. More than 12,000 participating financial institutions as of 08/01/11.
- Easily organize and simplify your personal finances
- Processor: 1Ghz
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or higher, Vista, Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Memory: 1GB or higher
- Hard disk space: up to 450MB free space, up to 1GB if .net not installed
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution, 1280 x 1024 for larger fonts
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet: 56kbps (broadband recommended for online services)
- Sound: sound card and speakers recommended
- Printer: any printer compatible with windows xp SP2+/Vista/7
- Microsoft .net 2.0 or later (included in Quicken installer)
- Windows installer 3.1 (included in Quicken installer)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (included in Quicken installer)
- Quicken Windows 2012 imports data from Quicken Windows 2009, 2010 and 2011, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Computer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.