QuickBooks Payroll Basic 2012
About this itemSave time paying employees.
Pay up to 3 employees and if you have more, simply select “4 or more” employees when activating your software (additional annual fee applies). Also, payroll specialists are available for help Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific time.
Requires an annual payroll subscription, Internet access, Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) and QuickBooks Simple Start, Pro or Premier 2009 or newer, or Enterprise 9.0 or higher (all sold separately) updated to the most current maintenance release. Not compatible with QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks for Mac. Worker’s Compensation tracking & reports feature is not available with Simple Start. Additional fees apply for Direct Deposit. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
After the first year, your subscription will automatically renew each year at the then-current price using the billing info we have on file at the time of your renewal, unless you cancel. Call us anytime at (800) 624-2106 to cancel your payroll subscription.
- Paychecks in 3 easy steps
- Instantly calculates payroll taxes and deductions
- Get free phone help from payroll specialists
- No tax forms are included
- Windows XP (SP2), Vista or 7
- At least 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- At least 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 Runtime (requires an additional 50 MB)
- 16-bit or higher color
- Optimized for 1024 x 768
- 4x CD-ROM
- Internet access with at least 56 Kbps modem
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Computer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.