QuickBooks 2012 for Mac
Easy to set up, learn and use, QuickBooks for Mac can quickly organize your business finances and show you exactly where you stand. Create invoices and track sales and expenses. Guide Me helps you get started with QuickBooks immediately and it conveniently works with iCal, iChat and Address Book.
- Organize your finances all in one place, so that you can quickly find what you need
- Easily create professional looking invoices and track sales and expenses
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Easy to set up, learn and use
- Mac OS X v10.6.7 (Snow Leopard) or v10.7 (Lion)
At least an Intel processor, Core 2 Duo or higher recommended
- Multiuser: Mac with Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor to run server
- At least 1GB RAM, 2GB RAM recommended
- CD/DVD drive for installation
- 210MB of available disk space
- Export report data requires Apple Numbers '09; Microsoft Excel 2008 or 2011 for Mac
- E-mail output requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage 2008 or Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Backup to MobileMe requires paid MobileMe account available separately from Apple, Inc.
- iCal, iChat and AddressBook are included in Mac OS X installs from Apple, Inc.
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationComputer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.
There is no additional information available for this item.