QuickBooks 2012 for Mac 3-User
About this itemSave time with back office tasks on a Mac.
Easy to set up, learn and use, QuickBooks for Mac 3-User can quickly organize your business finances and show you exactly where you stand. Create invoices and pay bills with just a few clicks. The customer and vendor centers provide quick access to key data in one place. Get insight into your business’ performance with customizable graphical company snapshot widgets. Look more professional by customizing forms with your logo and colors. Works with iCal, iChat, and Address Book. Guide Me helps you get started with QuickBooks immediately. Guaranteed easy or your money back.
- Organize your finances all in one place, so that you can quickly find what you need
- Easily create professional looking invoices and track sales and expenses
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Purchase additional seats to give as many as five users simultaneous access
- Easy to set up, learn and use
- Built for the Mac OS and works with iChat, iCal and Address Book
- Mac OS X v10.6.7 (Snow Leopard) or v10.7 (Lion)
- At least an Intel processor, Core 2 Duo or higher recommended
- Multiuser: Mac with Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor to run server
- At least 1GB RAM, 2GB RAM recommended
- CD/DVD drive for installation
- 210MB of available disk space
- Export report data requires Apple Numbers '09; Microsoft Excel 2008 or 2011 for Mac
- E-mail output requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage 2008 or Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Backup to MobileMe requires paid MobileMe account available separately from Apple, Inc.
- iCal, iChat, and AddressBook are included in Mac OS X installs from Apple, Inc.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Computer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.