Quest 3-in-1 Pulse Oximeter
Be one step ahead of your health with the new 3-in-1 oximeter. Measure your oxygen saturation (SpO2), heart rate, and blood flow with our new Perfusion Index feature. The pulse oximeter not only detects the oxygen levels in your blood, but also monitors your heart rate. Most pulse oximeters give a visual as well as an audible reading of both pulse rate and oxygen saturation; however, ours also measures PI (Perfusion Index). Ideal for monitoring heart rate and oxygen saturation during sports activities, while exercising or during air travel.
Note: Not intended for continuous monitoring. This unit is not a medical device and is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease. Use only as directed to ensure accurate readings.
- Simple 1-button operation: Hassle-free operation with an illustrated manual for support and guidance
- Fast, reliable results: Only seconds needed to achieve measurements. Measurements will change as your pulse rate or oxygen saturation changes
- Multi-view display screen: Large LED color display shows clear readings. With the push of a button the display rotates to allow measurements to be read from multiple angles
- Audible alerts: Alarms will sound if measurement levels fall below or rise above preset thresholds
- Comfortable and form fitting cushion
- Automatic power on/off and low battery indicator
- Quick-release lanyard and storage case
- More than 30 hours of battery life with 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Pulse Rate Measurement (BPM): Measures the number of heart beats per minute. A normal adult pulse rate while resting is between 60 and 100 beats per minute
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2): Oxygen saturation is a measure of how much oxygen the blood is carrying as a percentage of the maximum it could carry. Measuring saturated hemoglobin is a useful screening tool for determining basic respiratory function
- Perfusion Index (PI%): Perfusion index is an indication of the pulse strength at the sensor site. The PI’s values range from 0.2% for very weak pulse to 20% for extremely strong pulse
- Includes: pulse oximeter, 2 AAA batteries, lanyard, storage pouch and user manual
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information2 year limited warranty
There is no additional information available for this item.