QuickBooks Premier Manufacturing & Wholesale 2014
About this item
Tailored to help you manage your inventory and order tracking needs
QuickBooks Premier Manufacturing & Wholesale is tailored to your specific business needs to help you stay on top of your business
Organize your small business finances
QuickBooks Premier Manufacturing & Wholesale offers an easy set of accounting, inventory and other time-saving features to meet the demands of today’s businesses. Easily organize your business finances all in one place. Use industry-specific tools to manage inventory & costs, track customer orders, monitor pending builds and assemblies and more. Stay on top of your cash flow and gain deeper business insights with industry-specific reports. Plus, get all the advantages of QuickBooks Pro: instantly create invoices, track payments, manage expenses, and get reliable records for tax time. No accounting knowledge is necessary and you can quickly import your data from a spreadsheet.1 Includes a 60 day money-back guarantee.2
- Track customers orders and backorders
- Create sales orders and turn them into invoices or POs with one click
- Do business globally in multiple currencies
- Adjust price levels by item
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet1
- Step-by-step tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more
- Try out sample files for your business type
- Manage vendors and expenses easily – track and pay bills; create purchase orders
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks3
- Manage inventory
- Track time and expenses
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports tailored to your industry
- View income and expense trends by category
- Get a real-time view of your business activities with Company Snapshot
- See at glance customer purchase history and payment status
- Email Enhancements provide more efficient, reliable communication. Now you can include multiple attachments to one QuickBooks transaction email. An email history list provides quick access to previous conversations. Customizable email templates auto populate with customer and job information, invoice number, amount due and other pertinent information. 3rd party email service required.
- Income Tracker lets you see all income related transactions in one place. Get real time data; no reports to run or data to gather. Take immediate action on transactions to get paid. Batch print or email transactions directly from the Income Tracker list and filter by transaction or customer.
- Bank Feeds allow you to quickly and easily input all your income and expense transactions from your financial institution into QuickBooks so you are always ready for tax time. 3 A new interface displays transactions from multiple financial institutions and accounts. QuickBooks even learns your common transaction categorization so you don't have to rekey them the next time.
- Additional improvements you’ve been asking for that make managing your books easier than ever:
- Copy and paste transaction line data to another line within the same transaction.
- Record bounced checks; remove payment received, subtracts bank fees and reissues invoices.
- Print report to fit on the page.
- View customized account balances on the left navigation.
- One click access to relevant reports on the report ribbons
- Client/Accountant Collaboration enables communication with your Accountant right in QuickBooks.* Reduces the need to leave QuickBooks, generate an email to your Accountant, and cut and paste transaction details from QuickBooks into the body of the email. Your conversation history is saved for fast and easy reference. *Requires Accountant to have QB Accountant 2014 Plus Subscription.
- Add on Applications extend the power of QuickBooks. Easy access to additional apps and services take your business to the next level*. Find everything from customer management to eCommerce to business performance tools. Test drive apps for free and see how much time you can save. Check out what’s available at appcenter.intuit.com. *Additional purchase may be required. Terms and conditions apply.