PureFoods™ Vegetarian Classics - 10 pk.
Make a fresh start with this chef-prepared, dietitian-approved, vegetarian meal plan.
View video featuring this product
PureFoods™ Fresh Start offers delicious, perfectly proportioned vegetarian meals based on the glycemic index. Meals are fresh, not frozen, chef-prepared and dietitian-approved to support weight loss and healthy eating. No measuring, counting, preparing or cooking; meals are delivered refrigerated to your home for ultimate convenience. You get the right balance of foods to keep you energized and satisfied without feeling deprived or starved. A 10-pk. of our delicious entrees is enough for 5 days of lunches and dinners. Our ovo-lacto-vegetarian meals contain no animal protein but do include dairy, egg, plant, soy and bean proteins.
Note: An ovo-lacto-vegetarian is a vegetarian who does not eat beef, lamb, pork, poultry, fish, shellfish or animal flesh of any kind, but is willing to consume dairy and egg products.
Click here to view menu description.
Click here for nutritional information.
- 10-pk. a la carte meals - 10 entrées shipped directly to your home, fresh - not frozen
- Real weight loss with fresh-made, delicious foods made by our chef including whole grains and vegetables
- Fresh-lock packaging keeps foods fresh for up to 14 days in your refrigerator
- PureFoods™ vegetarian meals contain no animal proteins but do include dairy, egg, plant, soy and bean proteins.
- Dietitian and nutritionist approved to provide healthy weight loss and meet USDA and FDA guidelines
- Ready to eat - just heat in the microwave for 3 minutes or less
- Properly portioned meals for weight loss and healthy eating
- Each meal features low-glycemic, high-fiber foods designed to keep you full and satisfied, helping you achieve your weight loss and healthy eating goals.
Basic nutritional information for PureFoods™ Fresh Start meals:
- Calories: averaging 320-410 per meal or 1100-1360 per day
- Daily calorie composition: averaging 50-55% good carbs, 20% healthy fat, 25-30% lean protein
- Meal composition: 3-4 ounces lean protein, 1 cup vegetables, ½ cup whole grains
- Low in saturated fat: averaging less than 10% of the total calories
- Limited sodium: averaging 415 mg per meal and under 100 mg for snacks and treats
- High in fiber: averaging 20-23 g daily
- Low in sugar: most meals average below 8 g
- No trans fats
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No hydrogenated oils
Contact the PureFoods™ Fresh Start team toll-free if you have questions about our meals or meal plans at 1-877-224-9475.
Two different PureFoods™ Fresh Start vegetarian diet meal plans are available:
- Complete vegetarian 5-day meal plan includes: breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner and treat
- A la carte vegetarian meal plan includes:10-pk. of lunch and dinner entrées only
PureFoods™ Fresh Start meals may contain some or several of the major food allergens such as milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts (e.g. almonds, cashews, walnuts), fish (e.g. tuna, cod), soy, shellfish or wheat.
If you have any food allergies, please ensure you read each meal's nutritional label, available on this website, before ordering that meal. Each meal's nutritional label lists every ingredient included in each meal.
When you receive your food, each meal will have a nutritional label that includes the most up-to-date listing of all ingredients and allergens for your reference.
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty InformationThis product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
There is no additional information available for this item.