Clear all selections
17 items from $0 to $1000$0 $1000
Screens & Accessories
Sort by: Top Selling
Results 1- 17 of 17 Page 1 of 1
Free shippingQuartet - Wall or Ceiling Projection Screen, 60 x 60, White Matte - Black Matte CasingItem #: 643046 |Model #: QRT660S$ 118 88
Free shippingQuartet - Portable Tripod Projection Screen, 60 x 60, White Matte - Black Steel CaseItem #: 939889 |Model #: QRT560S$ 164 98
Free shippingQuartet - Class Two Standard Pen Size Laser Pointer, Projects 150 Yards - BlackItem #: 98379 |Model #: QRTMP1202Q$ 24 88
Free shippingQuartet - Electric Wall or Ceiling Mount Projection Screen, 70 x 70 - Three-Position SwitchItem #: 98330 |Model #: QRT770S$ 898 00
Free shippingKensington - Wireless Presentation Remote, Integrated Laser Pointer, Projects 65 Feet - BlackItem #: 299946 |Model #: KMW33374$ 45 38
Free shippingQuartet - Brilliant Green Laser Pointer - Project 717 FeetItem #: 300008 |Model #: QRT84504$ 159 88
Free shippingApollo - Slimline Pen-Size Pocket Pointer w/Clip, Extends to 24-1/2" - SilverItem #: 311057 |Model #: APO18001$ 5 54
Free shippingLogitech - BCC950 Conference Cam, 1080p - BlackItem #: 300905 |Model #: LOG960000866$ 239 88
Free shippingKensington - Wireless Presenter Pro with Green Laser Pointer - 150 ft.Item #: 311144 |Model #: KMW72353$ 80 48
Free shippingEpson - Duet Ultra Portable Projection Screen - 80" WidescreenItem #: 323319 |Model #: EPSELPSC80$ 134 98
Free shippingEpson - Universal Ceiling Mount for Projector, 50 Lb. Capacity - w/Ext. ColumnItem #: 399558 |Model #: EPSELPMBPJF$ 89 98
Free shippingQuartet - Class Two Four-Function Executive Laser Pointer, Projects 150 Yards - SilverItem #: 310987 |Model #: QRTMP2800Q$ 42 48
Back to top
Results 1- 17 of 17 Page 1 of 1
Projection Screen Buying Info
- Projector screens ensure that the associated projector is used to its full potential. The screen plays a major role in the quality and appearance of a featured image. Cinema projection screens reproduce the image without sacrificing quality to please the audience.
- Portable projection screens maximize light coming from projectors and then reflect more light to present a better image to the audience. Projection screens are made from highly durable and technologically-advanced fabrics that can capture and manipulate light and images.
- Video projectors are used to present an image from the front or rear of the screen. Front projection remains to be the most common and easiest to establish. A rear projector must present a large image from a very short distance. There are video projectors especially made for this purpose.
- You have the option of implementing a permanent home theater screen. This is useful if you’re planning on devoting a room as a home theater. You can install a screen on the wall in a permanent fashion.
- A pull-down projection screen is another purchase option. The screen can be fixed to a wall and pulled up or down depending on when it is in use. Some models allow you to fix the projection screen on the ceiling rather than on the wall.
- Portable projection screens present yet another option. You can set the portable screen up in different rooms – this is optimal for a teacher who needs to change classrooms throughout the school day.
- The size of rooms and the type of video projector should be other factors to consider when purchasing a projection screen.