Clear all selections
19 items from $0 to $1000$0 $1000
Sam’s Club Electronics & Computers Computers Accessories & Peripherals Projectors & Screens Screens & Accessories
Screens & Accessories
Sort by: Top Selling
Results 1- 19 of 19 Page 1 of 1
Item #: 939889 |Model #: QRT560S+ More details
Portable Tripod Projection Screen, 60"x60", White Screen
Item #: 98379 |Model #: QRTMP1202Q+ More details
Apollo® Standard Pen Size Laser Pointer
Item #: 646102 |Model #: APOAEYB+ More details
The Overhead Projector Lamp features 82 volts and quartz glass.
Item #: 646095 |Model #: APOAENX+ More details
The Overhead Projector Replacement Lamp features 82 volts.
Item #: 310987 |Model #: QRTMP2800Q+ More details
- Pen and PDA stylus provide functionality
- Halogen light and laser pointer
- Replaceable ballpoint pen
Item #: 311057 |Model #: APO18001+ More details
- Slimline pen size
- 24 1/2" extension
Item #: 299946 |Model #: KMW33374+ More details
- Wirelessly control your presentation
- Integrated red laser pointer
- Works without additional software
- Roaming range of 65 feet
- Four-button functionality
- Pocket-sized ergonomic design
Item #: 321095+ More details
With an adjustable roll & pitch dual joint design, this mount works on flat and pitched ceilings.
Item #: 399558 |Model #: EPSELPMBPJF+ More details
- Universal adapter plate fits nearly all projectors up to 50 pounds
- Design accepts flush mounting or with extension column (included)
- Single adjustment access and quick release mechanism
- Features a 360° swivel and tilt of +/- 15°
Item #: 939911 |Model #: QRT980S+ More details
Portable Cinema Screen,Adjustable Height,70"x70",WE/BK
Item #: 311144 |Model #: KMW72353+ More details
- Bright green laser pointer
- Extended projection range
- Controls PowerPoint and iWork Keynote® with no drivers
- Intuitive four-button design
Item #: 300008 |Model #: QRT84504+ More details
- High visibility Class 2 green laser is seven times brighter than a standard red laser
- Ideal for use with ultra bright projectors and screens
- Pen-style design is convenient and simple
Back to top
Results 1- 19 of 19 Page 1 of 1
Projection Screen Buying Info
- Projector screens ensure that the associated projector is used to its full potential. The screen plays a major role in the quality and appearance of a featured image. Cinema projection screens reproduce the image without sacrificing quality to please the audience.
- Portable projection screens maximize light coming from projectors and then reflect more light to present a better image to the audience. Projection screens are made from highly durable and technologically-advanced fabrics that can capture and manipulate light and images.
- Video projectors are used to present an image from the front or rear of the screen. Front projection remains to be the most common and easiest to establish. A rear projector must present a large image from a very short distance. There are video projectors especially made for this purpose.
- You have the option of implementing a permanent home theater screen. This is useful if you’re planning on devoting a room as a home theater. You can install a screen on the wall in a permanent fashion.
- A pull-down projection screen is another purchase option. The screen can be fixed to a wall and pulled up or down depending on when it is in use. Some models allow you to fix the projection screen on the ceiling rather than on the wall.
- Portable projection screens present yet another option. You can set the portable screen up in different rooms – this is optimal for a teacher who needs to change classrooms throughout the school day.
- The size of rooms and the type of video projector should be other factors to consider when purchasing a projection screen.