ProForm® Power 1495 Treadmill
Select your options
Choose a Set Up Option:
Target your weight loss, performance, and other fitness goals with the ProForm® Performance 1495 Treadmill.
This treadmill is packed with superior technology and incredible power to help you achieve the results you want. The 10-inch full-color touchscreen allows you to check the news, read email, watch sports highlights, and more online. Then tap into our industry-leading iFit® Technology featuring workouts powered by Google Maps™, training with a personal trainer, and automatic speed and incline controls—with workouts downloaded wirelessly to your console.
3.5 CHP Mach Z™ Commercial Pro Motor:
The Commercial Pro uses preventative engineering to keep you safe while you workout. Dynamically spin-balanced and extensively tested for superior performance in vibration and noise, the Commercial Pro is our smoothest, quietest motor available.
10 Full-Color Touchscreen:
Track your real-time progress using Google Maps™ Street View on our gorgeous 10-inch full-color touchscreen display.
Workout Builder, Workouts Powered by Google Maps™, Personal Training, Compete with Friends and Family, Online Fitness Tracking, HD Video Workouts, Set-A-Goal Feature, Join Our Fitness Community, Improve Your Fit Score
*Membership necessary. Some services require paid subscription. Google and Google Maps are registered trademarks of Google, Inc.
Compatible Music Port for iPod®*:
Simply plug your iPod or MP3 player into the Intermix Acoustics 3.0 Sound System and listen to incredible sound through two 3-inch speakers.
*iPod® is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod® not included.
0–12 MPH QuickSpeed® Control:
Boost your speed incrementally up to 12 mph and get the intensity you need for any performance workout.
-3–0% Quick Decline™ Control:
Activate different muscle groups for faster results by walking at a decline, burn more calories than walking on a flat surface, and stimulate more muscle for faster results.
0–15% Quick Incline™ Control:
Walking at an incline reduces impact on your joints, adds variety, and helps you burn more calories faster. Quick controls adjust your incline with the touch of a button—without interrupting your stride.
34 Workout Apps:
Get the elite training you want with 34 built-in workout apps designed by a Certified Personal Trainer. Each workout automatically adjusts your speed, incline, and decline to maximize your results.
20 x 60 2-Ply Commercial Tread Belt:
Perfect for users of all heights, you’ll be comfortable while you lose weight, burn calories, and reach your fitness goals.
Reduce impact on your joints for a more comfortable workout and faster recovery time between workouts.
SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist:
This patented, revolutionary design allows your treadmill to fold vertically for storage. To make it even easier, this treadmill includes a powerful shock that will help lift the deck with an easy push.
2.5 Precision Machined and Balanced Non-Flex Rear Roller:
Typically found on health club treadmills, the 2.5-inch rear roller reduces heat and wear-and-tear on the tread belt for less maintenance and a longer life.
CoolAire™ Workout Fan:
Keep cool while you drop the pounds with this built-in fan that features two speed settings. Quick console controls allow you to adjust the speed at any time.
Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor with Polar® Wireless Chest Strap:
Stay in the right training zone with this wireless heart rate monitor that automatically communicates with your treadmill as you exercise—hands free. It also features two handgrip sensors that are conveniently built-in to the handlebars.
350 lb. Weight Capacity:
This treadmill accommodates up to 350 pounds.
This agreement is between you, the Customer, the original purchaser of the product,
and GoConfigure. Services are not performed by GoConfigure or Sam’s Club.
Terms and Conditions for Installation and Repair Services
Installations, Inc., doing business as GoConfigure, is a provider of services to consumers on
behalf of certain retailers relating to the installation and/or repair of equipment and
materials purchased by consumers from GoConfigure’s retailer relationships (the “Services”).
These Terms and Conditions explain GoConfigure’s obligations to you (“Customer”) and your
agreements with GoConfigure.
HOW IT WORKS
A service team representative will contact you to confirm the appointment within 2 business days of placing your order
Let GoConfigure professional installers get your purchase up and running
All of GoConfigure’s installations are performed by licensed installers
• Assembly will begin within 5 business days of delivery on most items and, in most cases, sooner
• They’ll teach you how to get the most out of your new products
• Packaging materials are placed in preferred area on the purchaser’s property
• All installation and/or repair services completed under the name GoConfigure are
completed by third party independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion
of GoConfigure. GoConfigure uses reasonable commercial efforts to engage only qualified
contractors to perform the Services and who conform to GoConfigure’s standards for
performance of Services.
• The relationship of GoConfigure and the contractor is that of an independent contractor.
The contractor is not an affiliate, partner, employee, agent or representative of
• GoConfigure will provide the contractor with the necessary information to, as applicable,
schedule the Services, and to timely pick up, deliver, install and/or repair the products at
• Contractor is responsible for scheduling Services with the Customer. Scheduled service
dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
• Upon arrival, Customer should verify the identity of the contractor and if there is any
question or concern contact GoConfigure at 1.888.746.6887.
• Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of
furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the room/location of choice.
• Customer must provide a designated location for placement by contractor of packaging
material upon completion of the Services.
• Customer will complete a final inspection of the product delivered, installed or repaired.
Upon inspection, if service is satisfactory the customer will be required to sign a
completion of services form, indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If
there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the
provision of the Services, Customer must indicate such issues in writing to the
• Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be
directed to 1.888.746.6887.
• Contractors are not responsible for the damage to underground systems, security fence,
sprinkler, pet fence, pipe, etc. Prior to Services for installation, Customer is responsible for
obtaining all utility entity and local government permissions that may be applicable.
• An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by
the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion
of the Services.
• Customer agrees that GoConfigure and Sam’s Club have no liability for any acts or
omissions of the contractor in the actual performance of the Services and Customer,
knowingly and voluntarily, waives and releases GoConfigure and Sam’s Club from any
claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that arise out of or result from the acts or
omissions of the contractor.
• If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must
provide at least 24 hours notice or GoConfigure reserves the right to charge up to $50
rescheduling or cancellation fee.
• Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are
not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers of GoConfigure that
• Service fees for completed installation and/or repair are non-refundable once
the Services are performed, unless there is proven negligence or fault in the completion
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
• GoConfigure provides a 30-day limited warranty on all installation and repair
services. GoConfigure warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in
workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of completion.
• This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the
reasonable control of GoConfigure or the contractor, including but not limited to, acts of
god such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
• This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being
delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the
• The GoConfigure warranty of services only covers the original Customer and is not
• The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or
if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by a service provider other
than as selected by GoConfigure. All warranty claims are investigated by GoConfigure and
Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
• In no event will GoConfigure or Sam’s Club be liable for any special, indirect or
• Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of
damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply.
82.5" L x 32" W x 13.8" H
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationLifetime Frame & Motor Warranty, 5-Year Parts Warranty, 2-Year Labor Warranty
There is no additional information available for this item.