ProForm® 990 CSE Elliptical
About this item
Introducing the ProForm® 990 CSE, the elliptical that delivers sophisticated features, a comfortable design and the ultimate elliptical experience. Compatible with iFit Live™ Technology, this elliptical delivers workouts powered by Google Maps™, training with Jillian Michaels and automatic resistance control. This wireless technology is the ultimate workout experience! Other features include a Power Intensity™ Ramp, CoolAire™ Workout Fan and 20 built-in workouts. With the ProForm® 990 CSE Elliptical, it's easy to reach your goals.
- Get better results by changing the incline of your stride with the touch of a button
- It will modify the shape of your stride, which alters the muscle groups you focus on during your workout
- You can target your glutes, quads and calves for faster results
- To improve your workout, try adjusting the stride length with the Power Intensity™ Ramp—it will change the way your muscles work just enough to help you achieve greater muscle definition
- Higher inclines provide longer strides to target your hamstrings and glutes
- Lower inclines create shorter strides to engage your calves and quads
- It also allows you to reposition the stride for a better fit
- Get smarter workouts and faster results with iFit Live™ Technology
- Featuring workouts owered by Google Maps™, training with Jillian Michaels and automatic resistance controls
- Customize your own fitness program, receive automatic workout downloads and manage your profile online
- Requires iFit Live™ wireless adapter
- Wireless adapter sold separately
Google and Google Maps are registered trademarks of Google, Inc.
- Don’t worry about getting out of your stride or slowing down to change the controls on the console again
- With this innovative elliptical, simply change your resistance and ramp incline with these convenient in-handle controls
- Enjoy your favorite workout tunes with this built-in sound system
- Your iPod plugs into the Interplay™ Music Port and the speakers deliver unbeatable sound quality
- With the iPod resting on the console shelf, it’s within easy reach and leaves the controls right at your fingertips
- iPod not included
iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
- Enjoy your favorite media with this built-in sound system that produces a broad range of frequencies and rich, equalized sound
- Target your trouble spots with these special programs designed to work specific areas of your body: glutes, quads, hamstrings and more
- Simply adjust the ramp to the specified incline and select the program
- Run faster, jump higher and get stronger with Performance Workouts, each designed by a Certified Personal Trainer to help you push your limits and get you ready for whatever comes your way
- Instantly adjust your resistance at any time during your workout with the touch of a button instead of scrolling through options
- Choose from 16 different resistance levels to enhance your workout
- This smooth, frictionless resistance system allows you to adjust your workout intensity without interrupting your workout
- Take your training from typical to inspirational
- This attractive display can either show multiple information fields for more at-a-glance information, or show a single display for on-the-fly goal training
- Track your speed, time, distance, calories burned, resistance and pulse
- These large pedals allow you a number of different foot positions and offer great stability as you work out
- Fitness is about getting in shape, not getting in your way
- This elliptical’s innovative pedals and base fold-up quickly and easily to save you nearly 3' of precious floor space
- Stay cool and fresh during your workout with the innovative CoolAire Workout Fan
- You'll stay comfortable, enabling you to work out longer so you can reach your goals faster
- The sophisticated fan is built right into the console, just like the AC in your car, allowing you to quickly adjust the settings
- Make the most out of every workout by monitoring your heart rate with these built-in handlebar sensors
- They will ensure you are in the right training zone for your goals
- This elliptical accommodates up to 325 lbs.
Assembly required. Read owner’s manual before operating. 350 lbs. max user weight.
For Member’s Choosing Assembly:
This agreement is between you, the Customer, the original purchaser of the product, and GoConfigure. Services are not performed by GoConfigure or Sam’s Club.
Terms and Conditions for Installation and Repair Services
Installations, Inc., doing business as GoConfigure, is a provider of services to consumers on behalf of certain retailers relating to the installation and/or repair of equipment and materials purchased by consumers from GoConfigure’s retailer relationships (the “Services”).
These Terms and Conditions explain GoConfigure’s obligations to you (“Customer”) and your agreements with GoConfigure.
How It Works
A service team representative will contact you to confirm the appointment within 2 business days of placing your order
Let GoConfigure professional installers get your purchase up and running
All of GoConfigure’s installations are performed by licensed installers
- Assembly will begin within 5 business days of delivery on most items and, in most cases, sooner
- They’ll teach you how to get the most out of your new products
- Packaging materials are placed in preferred area on the purchaser’s property
- All installation and/or repair services completed under the name GoConfigure are completed by third party independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion of GoConfigure. GoConfigure uses reasonable commercial efforts to engage only qualified contractors to perform the Services and who conform to GoConfigure’s standards for performance of Services.
- The relationship of GoConfigure and the contractor is that of an independent contractor. The contractor is not an affiliate, partner, employee, agent or representative of GoConfigure.
- GoConfigure will provide the contractor with the necessary information to, as applicable, schedule the Services, and to timely pick up, deliver, install and/or repair the products at customer’s location.
- Contractor is responsible for scheduling Services with the Customer. Scheduled service dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Upon arrival, Customer should verify the identity of the contractor and if there is any question or concern contact GoConfigure at 1.888.746.6887.
- Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the room/location of choice.
- Customer must provide a designated location for placement by contractor of packaging material upon completion of the Services.
- Customer will complete a final inspection of the product delivered, installed or repaired.
- Upon inspection, if service is satisfactory the customer will be required to sign a completion of services form, indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the provision of the Services, Customer must indicate such issues in writing to the contractor.
- Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be directed to 1.888.746.6887.
- Contractors are not responsible for the damage to underground systems, security fence, sprinkler, pet fence, pipe, etc. Prior to Services for installation, Customer is responsible for obtaining all utility entity and local government permissions that may be applicable.
- An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion of the Services.
- Customer agrees that GoConfigure and Sam’s Club have no liability for any acts or omissions of the contractor in the actual performance of the Services and Customer, knowingly and voluntarily, waives and releases GoConfigure and Sam’s Club from any claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that arise out of or result from the acts or omissions of the contractor.
- If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must provide at least 24 hours notice or GoConfigure reserves the right to charge up to $50 rescheduling or cancellation fee.
- Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers of GoConfigure that they service.
- Service fees for completed installation and/or repair are non-refundable once the Services are performed, unless there is proven negligence or fault in the completion of service.
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
- GoConfigure provides a 30-day limited warranty on all installation and repair services. GoConfigure warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of completion.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the reasonable control of GoConfigure or the contractor, including but not limited to, acts of god such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
- This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty).
- The GoConfigure warranty of services only covers the original Customer and is not transferrable.
- The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by a service provider other than as selected by GoConfigure. All warranty claims are investigated by GoConfigure and Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
- In no event will GoConfigure or Sam’s Club be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages.
- Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply.
Icon Health & Fitness
81.5 x 27 x 66
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
1 year parts & labor