ProForm 585 CS Treadmill
About this item
The ProForm 585 CS is packed with amazing features to help you get in shape and stay in shape.
Featuring a Compatible Music Port for iPod®, you’ll stay motivated by your favorite music while you work out! Simply plug your iPod into the console and you’re ready to go! The Mach Z™ Motor features a self-cooling drive system and delivers smooth performance. The Weight-Loss Center and built-in Personal Trainer Workouts take the guesswork out of your routine. It’s as easy as selecting a program and pressing start! Each workout is designed by a Certified Personal Trainer and automatically adjusts your speed and incline to give you goal-specific results. Other features on the 585 CS include AirTech™ Cushioning, Quick™ Speed controls, a 10% incline and an easy-to-read ClearView™ Display.
- Compatible Music Port for iPod® - move to the beat of your favorite music with this built-in sound system (*iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries – iPod not included)
- Plug your iPod® or MP3 Player into the Interplay™ Music Port for unbeatable sound quality
- With the iPod® resting on the console shelf, it’s within easy reach and leaves the controls right at your fingertips
- Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 - enjoy your favorite media with this built-in sound system that produces a broad range of frequencies and rich, equalized sound
- 2.0 CHP Mach Z™ Motor - experience expanded power with this quiet, self-cooling drive system
- Employing an axial fan, this motor reduces noise as it cools internal components—enhancing your workout environment and extending the motor’s life
- Weight-Loss Center - lose weight fast with the weight-loss center
- Featuring 4 Weight-Loss Workouts, you’ll slim down in no time
- Each workout is designed by a Certified Personal Trainer and will help you burn maximum calories – select the workout and the treadmill does the rest
- 8 Personal Trainer Workouts - Burn fat, lose weight and stay motivated with Personal Trainer Workouts
- Take the guesswork out of your workout by automatically adjusting the speed and incline of the treadmill for increased intensity
- Choose between aerobic, weight-loss or performance workouts and you’ll be on your way to success
- The speed, time and incline of each workout are pre-determined so the only thing you have to worry about is pressing start
- AirTech™ Cushioning - Step up your joint protection with AirTech™ cushioning, uniquely designed to offer maximum workout comfort
- 0–10% Power Incline® - conveniently change the incline of the treadmill to raise the level of intensity of your workout, while helping you burn more calories at lower speeds
- The increased incline also helps to reduce impact on your joints
- 0–10 MPH Quick™ Speed - instead of tediously scrolling through options, Quick™ Speed allows you to instantly change the speed of the treadmill between 0–10 MPH with the single touch of a button
- ClearView™ Backlit Display - perfectly clear and easy to read, the ClearView™ Display has a large viewing angle so no matter how tall or short you are, you can always keep track of your workout progress
- Displays your speed, time, distance, pulse and calories burned
- Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor - make the most out of every workout by monitoring your heart rate with these built-in handlebar sensors
- Handlebar sensors ensure you are in the right training zone for your goals.
- 20” x 55” Quiet Treadbelt - a vital component of the drive system, this roomy treadmill belt is designed to operate more smoothly and more quietly than the average treadmill belt
- Read owner's manual before operating
- Weight capacity is 300 lbs.
- Dimensions: 69"L x 35"W x 53"H
- Assembly required
USA and Imported
USA And Imported
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
ICON Health & Fitness, Inc. (ICON) warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and material, under normal use and service conditions. The frame is warranted for a lifetime. The drive motor is warranted for twenty-five (25) years from the date of purchase. Parts and labor are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase.