**Save $200** ProForm® 490 LE Elliptical
Select your options
Choose a Set Up Option:
Original Price $599
- iPod compatible
- Variety of workouts
- Workout fan
- SpaceSaver Design
Workout with Jillian Michaels
The ProForm 490 LE is equipped with everything you need for performance training, reaching your weight-loss goals and toning your entire body. Featuring iFit® Workout Card Technology, the 490 LE will help you feel great and improve performance in just 8 weeks! The included Get Fit with Jillian Michaels workout card will give you the motivation you need to achieve success. Jillian Michaels, America’s Toughest Trainer, coaches you through each workout and automatically adjusts your resistance to match each progressive workout’s goal.
Convenient, innovative and designed for your success
The 490 LE also features a Compatible Music Port for iPod®, 6 Calorie Workouts, 2 Timed Workouts and an AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan to keep you cool and refreshed. This elliptical also features SpaceSaver® Design so you can easily fold up the pedals and base for nearly 3 feet of extra space.
iFit® Workout Card Technology
- Reach your weight loss goals with iFit® Workout Card Technology in as little as 8 weeks with the included Jillian Michaels weight-loss card
- Plug card into console and 490 LE Elliptical automatically adjusts the resistance to maximize your training
- Jillian Michaels coaches you through each workout
Compatible Music Port for iPod
- Rock your workout to your favorite music!
- Plug your iPod* into the Intermix Acoustics® Sound System and listen to incredible sound
*iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included
6 Quick Calorie Workouts
- Select the number of calories you want to burn and the elliptical automatically adjusts your resistance and workout time to meet your goal
- Choose between 6 workouts ranging from 150-500 calories to reach your goals
- Workouts are designed by a Certified Personal Trainer to deliver maximum results
2 Quick Timed Workouts
- Fit your workout into your schedule
- Choose from 20 or 30 minute workout times
- Elliptical automatically adjusts your resistance to meet your goal
AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
- Stay cool, fresh and on the road to success with this built-in workout fan
- Fan automatically adjusts the airflow to match your workout intensity
- Or - select a definite setting, select low, medium or high
10 Quick Resistance™ Levels
- Increase calorie burn and workout intensity with 10 digital resistance levels
- Personalize your workout with a quick adjustment
- SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance means every adjustment is smooth and natural for a comfortable workout
Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor
- Built-in heart rate sensors help you monitor your heart rate
- Stay on track for a more effective workout
Blue-Backlit Display with Workout Matrix
- Track your progress in real time with a backlit display
- Choose between mutltiple information fields or a single display
- Track your speed, time, distance, resistance, calories burned and pulse
- Display also features a workout matrix for a graphical representation of your workout
Oversized, Slip-Resistant Pedals
- Large pedals allow you a number of different foot positions and provide great stability as you exercise
- Quickly fold the 490 LE Elliptical up and out of the way
- Track the distance traveled over time and can be reset for individualized training
250 lb. Weight Capacity
- Elliptical accommodates up to 250 lbs.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.999.3756.
For Member’s Choosing Assembly:
This agreement is between you, the Customer, the original purchaser of the product, and GoConfigure. Services are not performed by GoConfigure or Sam’s Club.
Terms and Conditions for Installation and Repair Services
Installations, Inc., doing business as GoConfigure, is a provider of services to consumers on behalf of certain retailers relating to the installation and/or repair of equipment and materials purchased by consumers from GoConfigure’s retailer relationships (the “Services”).
These Terms and Conditions explain GoConfigure’s obligations to you (“Customer”) and your agreements with GoConfigure.
How It Works
A service team representative will contact you to confirm the appointment within 2 business days of placing your order
Let GoConfigure professional installers get your purchase up and running
All of GoConfigure’s installations are performed by licensed installers
- Assembly will begin within 5 business days of delivery on most items and, in most cases, sooner
- They’ll teach you how to get the most out of your new products
- Packaging materials are placed in preferred area on the purchaser’s property
- All installation and/or repair services completed under the name GoConfigure are completed by third party independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion of GoConfigure. GoConfigure uses reasonable commercial efforts to engage only qualified contractors to perform the Services and who conform to GoConfigure’s standards for performance of Services.
- The relationship of GoConfigure and the contractor is that of an independent contractor. The contractor is not an affiliate, partner, employee, agent or representative of GoConfigure.
- GoConfigure will provide the contractor with the necessary information to, as applicable, schedule the Services, and to timely pick up, deliver, install and/or repair the products at customer’s location.
- Contractor is responsible for scheduling Services with the Customer. Scheduled service dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Upon arrival, Customer should verify the identity of the contractor and if there is any question or concern contact GoConfigure at 1.888.746.6887.
- Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the room/location of choice.
- Customer must provide a designated location for placement by contractor of packaging material upon completion of the Services.
- Customer will complete a final inspection of the product delivered, installed or repaired.
- Upon inspection, if service is satisfactory the customer will be required to sign a completion of services form, indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the provision of the Services, Customer must indicate such issues in writing to the contractor.
- Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be directed to 1.888.746.6887.
- Contractors are not responsible for the damage to underground systems, security fence, sprinkler, pet fence, pipe, etc. Prior to Services for installation, Customer is responsible for obtaining all utility entity and local government permissions that may be applicable.
- An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion of the Services.
- Customer agrees that GoConfigure and Sam’s Club have no liability for any acts or omissions of the contractor in the actual performance of the Services and Customer, knowingly and voluntarily, waives and releases GoConfigure and Sam’s Club from any claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that arise out of or result from the acts or omissions of the contractor.
- If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must provide at least 24 hours notice or GoConfigure reserves the right to charge up to $50 rescheduling or cancellation fee.
- Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers of GoConfigure that they service.
- Service fees for completed installation and/or repair are non-refundable once the Services are performed, unless there is proven negligence or fault in the completion of service.
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
- GoConfigure provides a 30-day limited warranty on all installation and repair services. GoConfigure warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of completion.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the reasonable control of GoConfigure or the contractor, including but not limited to, acts of god such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
- This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty).
- The GoConfigure warranty of services only covers the original Customer and is not transferrable.
- The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by a service provider other than as selected by GoConfigure. All warranty claims are investigated by GoConfigure and Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
- In no event will GoConfigure or Sam’s Club be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages.
- Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply.
Ask & Answer
The Pro-Form® 490 LE Elliptical is protected with a 5-Year Frame and 90-Days Parts & Labor Warranty
There is no additional information available for this item.