iComfort Prodigy Everfeel Motion Perfect II Adjustable Foundation Mattress Set (Various Sizes)
- New Lower Price
- Our low prices just got lower
- $ 2,749 00 - $ 4,799 00 2749.00
- Twin XL
- Cal King
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Hurry! Limited Time Only: Save up to $1300 with a qualifying Serta iSeries or iComfort purchase! Now thru Nov. 30, 2015!
Enjoy a great value, plus free shipping with your purchase of this Serta mattress. You will also:
- FREE Serta Platinum Home Delivery & Mattress Haul-away
- Eligibility to earn future savings with Serta VIP Rewards
*Receive a Sam’s Club® Gift Card for up to $300 for use on future purchases. Actual amount of Gift Card will be determined solely by Serta® and will be based on size of mattress and price.
**BONUS – Receive a Sam's Club® Gift of Membership card ($100 Value) with any Serta® mattress purchase over $1149 (reflects pre-tax price).
You will receive your card(s) by mail within 3-4 weeks after delivery of your mattress purchase. (If the mattress is returned for a refund or the order is cancelled after receipt of card(s), the gift card amount(s) will be subtracted from the amount credited to cover the cost of the card(s).) These offers are solely provided by Serta and are not the responsibility of Sam's Club®.
The Prodigy Everfeel mattress cradles and cushions at the sleep surface, while providing a deeply supportive sleep experience throughout the night. It's the only iComfort® model to feature 3 layers of advanced memory foams, plus our exclusive EverFeel™ Technology. That means you get the targeted support your body needs while sleeping in cradling, ultra-plush comfort.
The Serta Motion Perfect II is our best-selling adjustable foundation featuring six massage levels and a wireless remote. Plus, our exclusive ZipFit™ attachment system means that your mattress matches seamlessly to the base, with no unsightly metal bar. This adjustable base is finished with upholstery-grade fabric to complement a variety of Serta mattresses and bedroom furniture.
Is a boxspring included?
- Yes, a 2-piece Motion Perfect® II Adjustable Foundation (7.5") set is included.
- Do you want to be able to separately control each side of the bed for each sleeping partner? If so, you must order (2) Twin XL Mattresses (Item # 52440 x 2) instead of the King Mattress. The King Size mattress is only one mattress, so it will move as one unit with singular motion, it does not have individual (left/right) motion control for two people. With (2) Twin XL Mattresses (Item # 52440 x 2) each mattress can be set to be controlled individually.
- The Queen Adjustable foundation does not bend. Please ensure the Queen Adjustable Foundation will fit through your doorway or up your stairs comfortably, note dimensions 59.5"W x 7.5"H x 79.5"L.
- One sided - No Flip Design. Today's mattresses are specifically designed to be single sided so they do not ever have to be flipped. Turning the mattress over is not required, but you can still rotate it.
- Bed frame not included but not necessary. The Motion Perfect® II Foundation offers a full range of accessories including several leg options (2, 7 and 9 inches with 3 inch extensions that can be added to any legs offered), headboard brackets and castors
- 2" EverCool® Memory Foam + 1" PillowSoft™ Foam
- ¾" EverFeel™ Technology
- 1 ½" Cool Action™ Dual Effects® Gel Memory Foam
- 1" Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam
- ComfortLast® Foam Core with Ultimate Edge® Mattress Edge Support
- Fireblocker - Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal flammability (open flame) standards
- The Serta® Motion Perfect® II is a new and improved version of our best-selling adjustable foundation, and is designed to provide customized comfort and support whether you are watching television, working on your computer or just relaxing in bed. This foundation is finished with an upholstery-grade cover to complement a variety of Serta mattresses and bedroom furniture.
- Work with a dedicated setting for using your computer or reading a book.
- Relax with a pre-set lounge position and pamper yourself using variable, whisper-quiet massage settings.
- Play with infinitely adjustable head or foot settings that allow you to do everything from watching your favorite TV show to eating breakfast in bed.
Motion Perfect® II Adjustable Foundation Features:
- Wall Saver ensures your sleep set stays in position as you adjust the position of your foundation. This way you'll always be close to your night stand and you can use a headboard with your foundation.
- Free Motion Design ensures maximum safety. The head and foot lower by gravity while all components have been designed to minimize pinch points.
- A full range of Accessories, including several leg options, headboard brackets and casters.
- High Performance Weight Capacity of up to 850 pounds for each base, including the mattress. See product manual for more details.
- Battery Backup ensures you can adjust your foundation to the flat position in the event of a power failure.
- Sleek Wireless Remote features four factory pre-set positions and LED backlighting for easy use day or night.
- Magnetic Remote Storage via a special panel sewn into the side of the base that allows for the remote to magnetically stick to the side of the base, so it never gets lost.
- USB Power Ports lets you charge your most used devices while you relax/sleep, with two USB ports per side underneath the base.
- Zero Clearance Design allows the Foundation to easily fit into platform frames (with or without legs) and sleigh beds.
- Exclusive ZipFit™ attachment system means that your mattress matches seamlessly to the base, with no unsightly metal bar. It also makes it easier to change the linens on your mattress.
Platinum White Glove Home Delivery Service:
Additional service fees will apply to the following:
Please provide a valid daytime phone number at time of checkout.
Recently purchased a Serta Mattress from Sam's Club? Click Here to track your order.
* Sam’s Club Advertised Merchandise Policy – It is our firm intention to have every advertised item in stock. Occasionally, however, an advertised item may not be available for purchase due to unforeseen difficulties. We reserve the right to limit quantities to normal retail purchases or one-per-member or household, and to exclude resellers. We have done our best to ensure all information in this piece is accurate and up-to-date. Errors and omissions occasionally occur and are subject to correction. Pricing and item availability may vary by location and in Alaska, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Wisconsin and on SamsClub.com. No rain checks. Items and prices valid through November 21-November 25, 2015.
- Twin XL - 38"W x 79.5"L
- Full - 53"W x 74.5"L
- Queen - 60"W x 79.5"L
- Split Queen - 60"W x 79.5"L
- King - 76"W x 79.5"L
- Cal King - 72"W x 83.5"L
- Mattress Height: 12.5"
- Motion Perfect II Adjustable Foundation Height: 7.5"
USA And Imported
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Upon receipt of your online order, Serta begins production of your bed, which takes approximately 3 business days. It is then sent to your local carrier, who will contact you 24-48 hours after receiving your order to schedule a delivery.
Please provide a valid daytime phone number at time of checkout.
You can feel confident when you switch to a new iComfort® Sleep System by Serta® with our 10-Year Limited Warranty and our 120-Day In-Home Trial. This trial program is offered exclusively by Serta to our retail partners, allowing you to experience your new iComfort Sleep System in your home for up to 120 days – and still exchange it if you are not completely satisfied.
Once your iComfort Sleep System is delivered and set up in your home, sleep on it for a minimum of 30 nights to adjust to the new level of comfort and support. If you are not completely satisfied after the first 30 nights, up to 120 nights, contact your Serta retailer to discuss your options.
*Excludes delivery and set up fees. Other charges may apply. Offer does not apply to Serta® Adjustable Foundations, iComfort® Pillows and other iComfort® accessories.
Your Serta® Motion Perfect® II Adjustable Foundation is warranted for a period up to 20 years by Ergomotion®. If you have any trouble setting up or operating your Serta® Motion Perfect® II Adjustable Foundation, you can call Ergomotion's dedicated customer support line at 1-888-550-3746 or visit them online at www.ergomotion.us/serta.