Serta iComfort Prodigy Everfeel Motion Perfect II Adjustable Foundation Mattress Set (Various Sizes)
Up to $400 in Sam’s Club Gift Cards with purchase1
+ Includes White Glove Delivery+
About this item
Enjoy a great value, plus delivery included with your purchase of this Serta mattress. You will receive:
*Receive up to $400 in Sam’s Club® Gift Cards for use on future purchases. Amount of Gift Card will be based on size and model of Serta® mattress purchased ($100 or $200 Gift Card for a Twin size mattress purchase depending on model, $200 or $300 Gift Card for a Full/Queen/King/Cal King mattress purchase depending on model). **PLUS – Receive a Sam's Club® Gift of Membership Card ($100 Value) with purchase of a Serta® mattress priced at $1149 or above (reflects pre-tax price).
You will receive your card(s) by mail within 4-6 weeks after delivery of your mattress purchase. (If the mattress is returned for a refund or the order is cancelled after receipt of card(s), the gift card amount(s) will be subtracted from the amount credited to cover the cost of the card(s).) These offers are solely provided by Serta and are not the responsibility of Sam's Club®.
- Standard Set includes a standard 9" box spring
- King/Cal King Sets include 2 box springs
- Low-Profile Set includes low-profile 5.75" boxspring(s)
- Split Queen Set includes two 9" box springs for ease of movability
- FREE Platinum Home Delivery service includes setup and mattress haul-away
The Prodigy Everfeel mattress cradles and cushions at the sleep surface, while providing a deeply supportive sleep experience throughout the night. It's the only iComfort® model to feature 3 layers of advanced memory foams, plus our exclusive EverFeel™ Technology. That means you get the targeted support your body needs while sleeping in cradling, ultra-plush comfort.
The Serta Motion Perfect II is our best-selling adjustable foundation featuring six massage levels and a wireless remote. Plus, our exclusive ZipFit™ attachment system means that your mattress matches seamlessly to the base, with no unsightly metal bar. This adjustable base is finished with upholstery-grade fabric to complement a variety of Serta mattresses and bedroom furniture.
The Motion Perfect® II Adjustable Foundation has a Wall Saver ensures your sleep set stays in position as you adjust the position of your foundation. This way you'll always be close to your night stand and you can use a headboard with your foundation. The Free Motion Design ensures maximum safety. The head and foot lower by gravity while all components have been designed to minimize pinch points. The bed also has a full range of accessories, including several leg options, headboard brackets and casters.
- High-Performance Weight Capacity: up to 850 pounds for the base, including the mattress.
- Battery Backup ensures you can adjust your foundation to the flat position in the event of a power failure.
- Sleek Wireless Remote features four factory pre-set positions and LED backlighting for easy use day or night.
- Magnetic Remote Storage via a special panel sewn into the side of the base that allows for the remote to magnetically stick to the side of the base, so it never gets lost.
- USB Power Ports lets you charge your most used devices while you relax/sleep, with two USB ports per side underneath the base.
- Zero Clearance Design allows the Foundation to easily fit into platform frames (with or without legs) and sleigh beds.
- Exclusive ZipFit™ attachment system means that your mattress matches seamlessly to the base, with no unsightly metal bar. It also makes it easier to change the linens on your mattress.
Need Help? Ask our dedicated Sam’s Club members-only Serta hotline, staffed especially for you by Serta Mattress Specialists: 1-888-240-1945
Is a box spring included?
- Yes, a 2-piece Motion Perfect® II Adjustable Foundation (7.5") set is included.
- Do you want to be able to separately control each side of the bed for each sleeping partner? If so, you must order (2) Twin XL Mattresses (Item # 52440 x 2) instead of the King Mattress. The King Size mattress is only one mattress, so it will move as one unit with singular motion, it does not have individual (left/right) motion control for two people. With (2) Twin XL Mattresses (Item # 52440 x 2) each mattress can be set to be controlled individually.
- The Queen Adjustable foundation does not bend. Please ensure the Queen Adjustable Foundation will fit through your doorway or up your stairs comfortably, note dimensions 59.5"W x 7.5"H x 79.5"L.
One or Two-Sided Mattress:
- One sided - No Flip Design. Today's mattresses are specifically designed to be single sided so they do not ever have to be flipped. Turning the mattress over is not required, but you can still rotate it.
Is a bed frame included?
- Bed frame is not included but is not required. The Motion Perfect® II Foundation offers a full range of accessories including several leg options (2, 7 and 9 inches with 3 inch extensions that can be added to any legs offered), headboard brackets and castors.
- 2" EverCool® Memory Foam + 1" PillowSoft™ Foam
- ¾" EverFeel™ Technology
- 1 ½" Cool Action™ Dual Effects® Gel Memory Foam
- 1" Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam
- ComfortLast® Foam Core with Ultimate Edge® Mattress Edge Support
- Fireblocker - Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal flammability (open flame) standards
Platinum Home Delivery Service:
- Estimated Delivery is 10-12 business days to standard delivery zones, remote delivery zones may take longer
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico
- Upon receipt of your online order, Serta begins production of your bed, which takes approximately 3 business days. After production, your order is sent to your local carrier, who will contact you 24-48 hours after receiving your order to schedule a delivery
- Upon arrival at Member's home, delivery service will remove bedding from outer packaging. Please inspect bed completely for damages before bed is set up. Delivery team will remove all waste and packing materials from premises
- Delivery team will set up bed frames and attach headboards/footboards (if no tools are required) at Member's desired location
- Used bedding will be moved to another location within the premises or to curbside for pick-up, upon Member's request
Additional service fees will apply to the following:
- Any exchange of products after initial purchase
- If delivery is attempted and Member is not home/no answer
- More than 2 flights of stairs
- Member refuses mattress set at the door due to non-driver reasons
- Any damages to mattress or mattress set during delivery must be reported by Member within 15 days of actual date of delivery
- Twin XL - 38"W x 79.5"L
- Full - 53"W x 74.5"L
- Queen - 60"W x 79.5"L
- Split Queen - 60"W x 79.5"L
- King - 76"W x 79.5"L
- Cal King - 72"W x 83.5"L
- Mattress Height: 12.5"
- Motion Perfect II Adjustable Foundation Height: 7.5"
USA And Imported
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Upon receipt of your online order, Serta begins production of your bed, which takes approximately 3 business days. It is then sent to your local carrier, who will contact you 24-48 hours after receiving your order to schedule a delivery.
Please provide a valid daytime phone number at time of checkout.
You can feel confident when you switch to a new iComfort® Sleep System by Serta® with our 10-Year Limited Warranty and our 120-Day In-Home Trial. This trial program is offered exclusively by Serta to our retail partners, allowing you to experience your new iComfort Sleep System in your home for up to 120 days – and still exchange it if you are not completely satisfied.
Once your iComfort Sleep System is delivered and set up in your home, sleep on it for a minimum of 30 nights to adjust to the new level of comfort and support. If you are not completely satisfied after the first 30 nights, up to 120 nights, contact your Serta retailer to discuss your options.
*Excludes delivery and set up fees. Other charges may apply. Offer does not apply to Serta® Adjustable Foundations, iComfort® Pillows and other iComfort® accessories.
Your Serta® Motion Perfect® II Adjustable Foundation is warranted for a period up to 20 years by Ergomotion®. If you have any trouble setting up or operating your Serta® Motion Perfect® II Adjustable Foundation, you can call Ergomotion's dedicated customer support line at 1-888-550-3746 or visit them online at www.ergomotion.us/serta.