Pro-Series - Plasma Cutter
by Pro-Series | Item# 372841 |Model#:PS07569 |
Standard Shipping Included
Cut metal faster and easier with the Pro-Series Plasma Cutter Increase your productivity and save the saw blades
A duty cycle of 35% @ 40A means this plasma cutter will cut continuously for 3.5 minutes when cranked up to the maximum amperage before needing to cool down. Cuts through 3/8" mild steel, 1/4" aluminum, 1/4" stainless steel, 1/4" galvanized metal, 1/8" copper and 1/8" brass. Includes everything you need to get started: 18.5' cutting torch, 10' ground cable with clamp, 3 piece nozzle and 3 piece electrode.
- Single phase 230V-60HZ, 25A max.
- Output 120V DC
- Duty cycle 35% at 40A
- No-load voltage 340V
- Air pressure 4.5 CFM@ 60 PSI
- Working air pressure range = 40-90 PSI
- Pilot arc feature cuts expanded metal
- IGBT inverter plasma cutter with thermal
- Overload protection and built-in gas regulator
19" x 10" x 19"
Warranty Information90 days from date of purchase
There is no additional information available for this item.