Pro-Series MIG Welder
by Pro-Series | Item #: 373266 | Model #: PS07570 |
We're sorry, this item is not available in your selected Club.
Weld carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, nickel, silicon bronze and other alloys. A duty cycle of 22% @ 88A means this MIG welder will weld continuously for 2.2 minutes when cranked up to the maximum amperage before needing to cool down. Welds mild steel between 24 gauge to 3/16" in a single pass. It’s easy to get started since practically everything you will need to MIG weld is in the box. Includes 10' MIG gun (TWECO), 8' power cord, 9.8' ground cable with clamp, dual gauge regulator with gas hose, 3 piece .030 contact tips, 0.5kg flux core wire, 0.5kg MIG wire and 5kg spool adapter.
- 4 voltage settings for fine adjustment
- Input 115V
- Max. output 18V DC, OCV: 29V DC
- Rated welding current: 88A at 20% duty cycle
- Welding current adjustment range 22 - 135A
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Working air pressure range is 40 - 90 PSI
16" x 11.8" x 20.5"
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information90 days from date of purchase
There is no additional information available for this item.