Pro-Series MIG Welder Flux Core 125
by Pro-Series | Item# 373254 |Model#:MMIG125 |
A duty cycle of 20% @ 80A means this welder will weld continuously for 2 minutes when cranked up to the maximum amperage before needing to cool down. Weld carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, nickel, silicon bronze and other alloys. Welds mild steel up to 18 gauge to 3/16" in a single pass. It’s easy to get started since practically everything you will need to MIG weld is in the box.
- Welds all types of carbon steel
- For small to medium sized welding jobs around the home, garage or farm
- Includes ground cable with clamp, welding gun, spool of flux cored wire, face shield and brush hammer
- Thermal overload protection amps: 80 (max. 125)
- Duty cycle 20% @ 80 amps
- Wire size: .030 - .035
- Two voltage settings
- Max. metal thickness: 18 gauge / 3/16"
- Operates from standard 120V
120" x 11" x 17.5"
Warranty Information90 days from date of purchase
There is no additional information available for this item.