Pro-Series Arc 120 Volt Welder
by Pro-Series | Item #: 372855 |Model #: PS07572 |
A duty cycle of 20% @ 50A means this arc welder will weld continuously for 2 minutes when set to 50 amps before needing to cool down. Welds mild steel up to 1/8" in a single pass. Includes 9' welding cable and electrode holder, plus a 6' ground cable and earth clamp, clipping hammer/brush and helmet.
- Two voltage settings for better heat control
- Advanced thermal overload protection for transformers
- 20% duty cycle @50A
- Primary input 20 amps
- Open circuit volts (max.) 42VAC
- Amperage output: 50A (low), 70A (high)
- Handles electrodes up to 5/32" diameter
17" x 10.5" x 20.5"
Warranty Information90 days from date of purchase
There is no additional information available for this item.