ProForm® 510 E Elliptical
Select your options
Choose a Set Up Option:
Original Price $599
The Pro-Form® 510 E Elliptical is packed with features to help you burn calories and reach your goals! Target your trouble spots with the Stride Adjust Incline Ramp. Five positions isolate specific muscle groups for more defined results! And, with every adjustment, your stride adjusts from 18 - 20" for a more comfortable fit. Built-in workouts target calorie-burning goals and a 5" backlit display tracks your workout progress.
Stride Adjust Incline Ramp
Accelerate your training with target toning! With a quick adjustment, this ramp adjusts your stride up to 20" and your incline up to 20 to focus on specific muscle groups. Target your glutes, quads and calves with 5 preset positions for better, more defined results.
18 - 20" Adjustable Stride Length
Quickly adjust your stride to find a better fit or change up your workout for more variety. Choose from 18 - 20" to target different muscles and add definition to your lower body.
iFit Live™ Technology Compatible
Get unbeatable results with iFit Live™ Technology on the Pro-Form® 510 E Elliptical. You'll burn calories and reach your goals with workouts Powered by Google Maps™, weight-loss training with Jillian Michaels, competitions with iFit Live™ community members and easy, online tracking at iFit.com. With this innovative fitness technology, you'll get the results you want fast. Requires iFit Live™ wireless adapter. Wireless adapter sold separately. Google and Google Maps are registered trademarks of Google, Inc.
18 Workout Apps
Step up your training with built-in workouts designed by a Certified Personal Trainer. Burn calories and fat with 9 Weight-Loss Workouts that automatically adjust the resistance and workout intensity. And, with 9 Performance Workouts, you'll push your limits with training that delivers maximum results!
Compatible Music Port for iPod®
Rock your workout to your favorite music! Simply plug your iPod® into the Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 Sound System and listen to incredible sound through two 2" speakers. You'll stay motivated to lose weight! iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
18 Digital Resistance Levels
Increase calorie burn and workout intensity with 18 digital resistance levels. A quick adjustment quickly personalizes your workout and, with SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance, every adjustment is smooth and natural for a comfortable workout.
Upper-Body Workout Arms with Comfortable, Soft Grips
Get a total-body, low-impact workout with upper-body workout arms. Elliptical training engages your entire body, burning more calories and toning more muscle for faster results.
5" Backlit Display
Track your progress in real time with this 5" backlit display. The window displays multiple information fields or, for more at-a-glance information, a single display for on-the-fly goal training. Track your speed, time, distance, resistance, calories burned and pulse. And, with the RaceTrack™ Display, watch your progress on a quarter-mile track. You'll stay motivated to reach your finish line!
Get a smoother, more comfortable workout with the heavy-duty, inertia-enhanced flywheel. A faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience.
Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor
Stay in your target heart rate zone for maximum results! Built-in heart rate sensors help you monitor your heart rate throughout your workout. You'll stay on track for better, faster results!
Work out in comfort with these oversized pedals that offer a number of different foot positions.
Commercial-Gauge, Solid-Steel Construction
Built to last, this elliptical was made with commercial-gauge solid steel and has undergone rigorous testing to deliver heavy-duty, quality construction.
Front Drive Design
Step up to a maximum stride length and an extra smooth ride with this front drive design. The sophisticated, small footprint of the 510 E Elliptical is perfect for any space. Plus, this innovative design is easy to get on and off for quick workout access.
Moving this elliptical from one place to another is fast and easy with the built-in wheels.
Water Bottle Holder
Stay hydrated throughout your workout by keeping your water bottle close. This convenient water bottle holder is built-in to the elliptical for easy access.
275 lb. Weight Capacity
This elliptical accommodates up to 275 lbs.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact Icon's Customer Service Department at 1.800.999.3756.
For Member’s Choosing Assembly:
This agreement is between you, the Customer, the original purchaser of the product, and GoConfigure. Services are not performed by GoConfigure or Sam’s Club.
Terms and Conditions for Installation and Repair Services
Installations, Inc., doing business as GoConfigure, is a provider of services to consumers on behalf of certain retailers relating to the installation and/or repair of equipment and materials purchased by consumers from GoConfigure’s retailer relationships (the “Services”).
These Terms and Conditions explain GoConfigure’s obligations to you (“Customer”) and your agreements with GoConfigure.
How It Works
A service team representative will contact you to confirm the appointment within 2 business days of placing your order
Let GoConfigure professional installers get your purchase up and running
All of GoConfigure’s installations are performed by licensed installers
- Assembly will begin within 5 business days of delivery on most items and, in most cases, sooner
- They’ll teach you how to get the most out of your new products
- Packaging materials are placed in preferred area on the purchaser’s property
- All installation and/or repair services completed under the name GoConfigure are completed by third party independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion of GoConfigure. GoConfigure uses reasonable commercial efforts to engage only qualified contractors to perform the Services and who conform to GoConfigure’s standards for performance of Services.
- The relationship of GoConfigure and the contractor is that of an independent contractor. The contractor is not an affiliate, partner, employee, agent or representative of GoConfigure.
- GoConfigure will provide the contractor with the necessary information to, as applicable, schedule the Services, and to timely pick up, deliver, install and/or repair the products at customer’s location.
- Contractor is responsible for scheduling Services with the Customer. Scheduled service dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Upon arrival, Customer should verify the identity of the contractor and if there is any question or concern contact GoConfigure at 1.888.746.6887.
- Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the room/location of choice.
- Customer must provide a designated location for placement by contractor of packaging material upon completion of the Services.
- Customer will complete a final inspection of the product delivered, installed or repaired.
- Upon inspection, if service is satisfactory the customer will be required to sign a completion of services form, indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the provision of the Services, Customer must indicate such issues in writing to the contractor.
- Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be directed to 1.888.746.6887.
- Contractors are not responsible for the damage to underground systems, security fence, sprinkler, pet fence, pipe, etc. Prior to Services for installation, Customer is responsible for obtaining all utility entity and local government permissions that may be applicable.
- An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion of the Services.
- Customer agrees that GoConfigure and Sam’s Club have no liability for any acts or omissions of the contractor in the actual performance of the Services and Customer, knowingly and voluntarily, waives and releases GoConfigure and Sam’s Club from any claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that arise out of or result from the acts or omissions of the contractor.
- If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must provide at least 24 hours notice or GoConfigure reserves the right to charge up to $50 rescheduling or cancellation fee.
- Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers of GoConfigure that they service.
- Service fees for completed installation and/or repair are non-refundable once the Services are performed, unless there is proven negligence or fault in the completion of service.
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
- GoConfigure provides a 30-day limited warranty on all installation and repair services. GoConfigure warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of completion.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the reasonable control of GoConfigure or the contractor, including but not limited to, acts of god such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
- This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty).
- The GoConfigure warranty of services only covers the original Customer and is not transferrable.
- The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by a service provider other than as selected by GoConfigure. All warranty claims are investigated by GoConfigure and Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
- In no event will GoConfigure or Sam’s Club be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages.
- Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply.
68 x 26 x 67.5
Ask & Answer
Warranty InformationLifetime Frame
1-Year Parts and Labor
There is no additional information available for this item.