ProForm® 115 CSX Exercise Bike
Select your options
Choose a Set Up Option:
Original Price $199
Designed for comfort, this bike will help you burn calories and get in shape fast!
Burn calories, lose weight and get in shape with the upright bike designed for comfort. The Pro-Form® 115 CSX Exercise Bike features iFit® Workout Card Technology so you can reach your goals in just 8 weeks with workouts designed by a Certified Personal Trainer! And, with 10 digital resistance levels, you can customize every workout to meet your needs. Plus, an adjustable, oversized seat is cushier than most to provide a more comfortable ride. Comfort, calorie burn and weight loss-with the 115 CSX Exercise Bike you get everything you need to reach your goals!
iFit® Workout Card Technology
Lose weight, feel great and improve performance in just 8 weeks with interactive iFit® Workout Card Technology! Each card is designed by a Certified Personal Trainer and plugs directly into the bike's console, automatically adjusting your resistance while the voice of a personal trainer takes you through each workout. iFit® Workout Cards are available in Weight Loss, Wellness, Circuit Training and Performance categories to give you the most advanced, interactive and result-specific fitness options. iFit® Workout Cards sold separately.
10 Digital Resistance Levels
Increase calorie burn and workout intensity with 10 digital resistance levels. A quick adjustment personalizes your workout and, with SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance, every adjustment is smooth and natural for a comfortable workout.
10 Workout Apps
Get the workout you want with 10 built-in workout apps. The simple navigation of the apps makes it quick and easy to pick your workout and get going!
Adjustable, Oversized Seat
Don’t just work out—enjoy a comfortable ride. This oversized seat is cushier than most and adjusts so you find the perfect fit.
Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor
Stay in your target heart rate zone for maximum results! Built-in heart rate sensors help you monitor your heart rate throughout your workout. You’ll stay on track for better, faster results.
Compatible Music Port for iPod®
Rock your workout to your favorite music! Simply plug your iPod® into the Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 Sound System and listen to incredible sound through two 2” speakers. You’ll stay motivated to lose weight! iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
Blue-Tinted LCD with Workout Matrix
It’s easy to track your progress with this blue-tinted display monitoring your speed, time, distance, resistance, pulse and calories burned. Plus, a workout matrix offers a graphical representation of your workout.
CoolAire™ Workout Fan
Keep cool while you drop the pounds with this built-in fan that features two speed settings. Quick console controls allow you to adjust the speed at any time!
Ergonomically designed for comfort, these handlebars cut down on fatigue so you can ride longer.
Get a smoother, more comfortable workout with the heavy-duty, inertia-enhanced flywheel. A faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience.
Keep your bike stable on an uneven surface with self-leveling feet.
250 lb. Weight Capacity
This exercise bike accommodates up to 250 lbs.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact Icon's Customer Service Department at 1.800.999.3756.
For Members Choosing Assembly:
This agreement is between you, the Customer, the original purchaser of the product, and GoConfigure. Services are not performed by GoConfigure or Sam’s Club.
Terms and Conditions for Installation and Repair Services
Installations, Inc., doing business as GoConfigure, is a provider of services to consumers on behalf of certain retailers relating to the installation and/or repair of equipment and materials purchased by consumers from GoConfigure’s retailer relationships (the “Services”). These Terms and Conditions explain GoConfigure’s obligations to you (“Customer”) and your agreements with GoConfigure.
HOW IT WORKS
A service team representative will contact you to confirm the appointment within 2 business days of placing your order. Let GoConfigure professional installers get your purchase up and running. All of GoConfigure’s installations are performed by licensed installers.
- Assembly will begin within 5 business days of delivery on most items and, in most cases, sooner
- They’ll teach you how to get the most out of your new products
- Packaging materials are placed in preferred area on the purchaser’s property
- All installation and/or repair services completed under the name GoConfigure are completed by third party independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion of GoConfigure. GoConfigure uses reasonable commercial efforts to engage only qualified contractors to perform the Services and who conform to GoConfigure’s standards for performance of Services.
- The relationship of GoConfigure and the contractor is that of an independent contractor. The contractor is not an affiliate, partner, employee, agent or representative of GoConfigure.
- GoConfigure will provide the contractor with the necessary information to, as applicable, schedule the Services, and to timely pick up, deliver, install and/or repair the products at Customer’s location.
- Contractor is responsible for scheduling Services with the Customer. Scheduled service dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Upon arrival, Customer should verify the identity of the contractor and if there is any question or concern contact GoConfigure at 1.888.746.6887.
- Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the room/location of choice.
- Customer must provide a designated location for placement by contractor of packaging material upon completion of the Services.
- Customer will complete a final inspection of the product delivered, installed or repaired. Upon inspection, if service is satisfactory the customer will be required to sign a completion of services form, indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the provision of the Services, Customer must indicate such issues in writing to the contractor.
- Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be directed to 1.888.746.6887.
- Contractors are not responsible for the damage to underground systems, security fence, sprinkler, pet fence, pipe, etc.
- Prior to Services for installation, Customer is responsible for obtaining all utility entity and local government permissions that may be applicable.
- An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion of the Services.
- Customer agrees that GoConfigure and Sam’s Club have no liability for any acts or omissions of the contractor in the actual performance of the Services and Customer, knowingly and voluntarily, waives and releases GoConfigure and Sam’s Club from any claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that arise out of or result from the acts or omissions of the contractor.
- If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must provide at least 24 hours notice or GoConfigure reserves the right to charge up to $50 rescheduling or cancellation fee.
- Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers of GoConfigure that they service.
- Service fees for completed installation and/or repair are non-refundable once the Services are performed, unless there is proven negligence or fault in the completion of service.
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
- GoConfigure provides a 30-day limited warranty on all installation and repair services. GoConfigure warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of completion.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the reasonable control of GoConfigure or the contractor, including but not limited to, acts of God such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
- This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty).
- The GoConfigure warranty of services only covers the original Customer and is not transferrable.
- The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by a service provider other than as selected by GoConfigure. All warranty claims are investigated by GoConfigure and Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
- In no event will GoConfigure or Sam’s Club be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages.
- Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply.
32.4 x 23.9 x 55.6
Ask & Answer
Warranty Information90 Days Parts & Labor
There is no additional information available for this item.