Dual Digital Visions Pillowtop Air Bed
- $ 998 00 - $ 1,198 00
- Cal King
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Featuring the latest in technology, performance and fashion, the American Sleep Collection Premium Dual Digital Sleep Visions PillowTop Air Bed allows you to choose your personal comfort level from medically recognized mm/Hg (millimeters of Mercury) adjustable sleep support settings. High fashion fabrics and premium quality support materials are combined with impeccable tailoring assembled with pride in the USA to produce a sleep environment that offers sophisticated styling with unparalleled comfort.
Old fashioned beds often resist natural body contours, producing pressure points in some areas and no support in others. American Sleep Collection Digital Sleep mattresses conform to the body, contouring to personal shape and evenly distributing body weight for minimum pressure points and restful rejuvenating sleep. At the touch of a button, you can customize the correct support to fit your personal preference, from extra firm to feather soft. This is essential for couples because people of different sizes and weights have different sleep support needs. Couples agree that they cannot always agree on one ideal sleep surface. With American Sleep Collection Digital Sleep systems, couples never have to compromise.
As well as personalized comfort at the touch of a button the American Sleep Collection Dual Digital Sleep Visions PillowTop Air Bed Air Bed features Premium Plush Damask finely quilted to promote durability and luxury. While adjustable with the Digital Controllers, the hi-tech Tack & Jump quilt design provides a slightly plusher feel than tight top models yet a firmer feel than higher profile pillowtop models all while reducing surface tension to provide the most enjoyable and restorative night’s sleep. Exclusive anatomic support layer provides 5 separately designed zones for head to toe comfort.
Advanced Edge Support system is engineered to offer the largest possible sleep surface. And last but not least, the proprietary moisture barrier design protects mattress and allows for cleaning of the sleep system interior. A high performance pump features four-function operation, and digital sleep controls are user friendly with an easy to read LED digital readout. Digital readings are incredibly accurate and are actually relative to scientific measurement.
The mm/Hg (millimeters of Mercury) scientific measurement readout is also used by scientists worldwide for mapping pressure points on sleep surfaces. Multi-directional box baffle design chambers are designed for maximum air flow in all directions to help provide full body support and enhance comfort. Pneumatic Power Edge Support evenly supports the body regardless of inflation level and allows sleeping in the center of dual models.
A steel reinforced kink-free air deployment hose incorporates barrel Twist-n'-Lock inflator connectors that are easy to use and help maintain air pressure. And last but not least, our quality assured mattresses, pumps and air chambers are put through an extensive battery of quality control tests checking overall construction, with direct focus on all connections to ensure long trouble free use.
Note: Foundation is not included; available as option only at time of mattress purchase.
- Premium Plush Damask finely quilted in a full gusset design for true PillowTop performance and aesthetics
- Tack & Jump quilt design provides a slightly plusher feel than tight top models yet a firmer feel than higher profile pillowtop models
- Comfort layers of hypoallergenic Luxury Loft fiber fill and additional layers of Super Soft foam enhance the contouring air flotation support
- Moisture barrier backing on pillow top is cleanable and protects internal components for long trouble-free life.
- Anatomic support layer with 8 U.S. patents and 26 international patents and is an F.D.A. registered medical device that optimizes support physics and provides 5 separately designed zones for head to toe comfort
- Ultra-Form Advanced Edge Support system is engineered to offer the largest possible sleep surface while providing comfortable support
- Proprietary sling rail system, reinforced with memory weave accord fabric, has been engineered to maintain cosmetics and integrity of the mattress
- Griptite™ non-slip bottom ensures proper stability whether at home in a high fashion bedroom, on the road in your RV or at sea on your houseboat or yacht
- Digital Sleep mm/Hg (millimeters of Mercury) readout is the scientific measurement used for used for measuring blood pressure as well as by scientists worldwide for mapping pressure points on sleep surfaces
- Dual top of the line 4-function ergonomic controls include Soft and Firm manual settings at the touch of a button as well as Sleep Memory and Bed Made Ready auto fill modes that are only available as premium upgrade on competitive models
- Digital sleep emerald LED (Light Emitting Diode) allows you to clearly see a read-out of the firmness level you have selected even in a darkened room.
- Digital sleep hand controls offer 50 scientifically accurate comfort set points.
- Convenient wired remote control cannot get lost.
- American Sleep Collection pneumatic compressors facilitate inflation of digital sleep and provide a broad spectrum of adjustability.
- Original Euro design of the digital sleep chamber provides a full 6"" of air suspension for pressure reduced sleep
- Vulcanized virgin latex with antimicrobial cotton reinforced cover is thick and durable.
- Dual side ""I"" beam is actually two layers of canvas with two layers of rubber bonded together joining the top and bottom of the air chamber; where the ""I"" beam meets either the top or bottom, the canvas/latex layer flairs out each way offering heavy duty holding power for years of durable use.
- Multi-directional box baffle design chambers are designed for maximum air flow in all directions.
- Digital sleep suspension chambers feature Pneumatic Power Edge Support to evenly support the body regardless of inflation level for the ultimate in comfort; this design also allows sleeping in the center of the dual models.
- Steel reinforced kink-free air deployment hose.
- Exclusive Cam-Lock inflator connector is an easy to use connector that locks in place to prevent accidental disconnect during use and maintains air pressure in chambers when disconnected from pump.
- Quality assured mattresses, pumps and air chambers are put through an extensive battery of quality control tests checking overall construction, with special attention given to all connections to ensure long trouble free use
Member returns require an attached receipt for verification upon pickup, delivery or return. No refunds will be issued until returned merchandise is received by Specialty Sleep Services. Shipping fees are non-refundable. For return information contact Specialty Sleep Services 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. MST by phone at toll free 1-866-879-1994, or via e-mail at info@SpecialtySleepServices.com. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 10 business days from the time of order.
Queen Assembled Size: 60"W x 80"L x 9 to 11”H / Depending on Air fill level King Assembled Size: 76"W x 80"L x 9 to 11”H / Depending on Air fill level Cal King Assembled Size: 72"W x 84"L x 9 to 11”H / Depending on Air fill level
USA And Imported
Ask & Answer
Shipping InformationShipping Included
Warranty Information10 year limited on mattress cover and edge support systems.
20 year limited on power pack pump and support chambers.
Any damages during delivery must be reported by Member immediately. Specialty Sleep Services is responsible for providing warranty service for this product. For return information and complete warranty details call Specialty Sleep Services at 1-866-879-1994.
Member returns require an attached receipt for verification upon pickup, delivery or return. No refunds will be issued until returned merchandise is received by Specialty Sleep Services.
Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt.
There is no additional information available for this item.