Premier Counter-Top Drinking Water Filter
This counter-top water filter provides consistently great tasting water for drinking and cooking right next to your sink. This system operates by use of a diverter valve attached to the main sink faucet. The filter will reduce sand, silt, sediment, rust, chloramines, chlorine taste and odor form the water. The CT-1 will accept all standard 10" replacement filter elements, so finding replacement filters is very simple. Through its unique design, this system is very portable and is perfect for home, apartments, rentals, campers and RV?s. It comes complete with everything needed to install and use in minutes, including CT-1 Filter unit, (filter housing with countertop stand and coconut shell carbon block), dispensing spout, diverter valve, tubing for installation, and manual.
- Consistently clean, clear and fresh drinking water right at your tap
- EZ diverter valve allows for quick installation and system portability
- Coconut shell carbon reduces sand, silt, sediment, rust, chloramines and chlorine taste and odor
- Accepts all standard 10" filter elements, so finding replacement filters is very easy
- Comes complete with everything needed to install directly to your kitchen tap
- Space-saving design makes it perfect for tight areas
Warranty InformationIf any part of your WATTS PREMIER water filtration device is defective in workmanship (excluding replaceable filters), return unit after obtaining a return authorization, within 1 year of original retail purchase, WATTS PREMIER will repair or, at WATTS PREMIER?S option, replace the system at no charge. For complete warranty details, refer to the system manual.
There is no additional information available for this item.